JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/7/2019 10:42:42 PM
Hey Obito. Thanks for reporting your issue to us. I see that scanning and repairing didn't seem to work for you. If that's the case, you may want to follow the below steps which may help with your issue: [quote][b]1.[/b] Completely uninstall both Destiny 2 and the Battle.net application [b]2.[/b] Delete the following local cache/settings directories: [quote] [b]– %APPDATA%\Bungie\DestinyPC[/b] - %PROGRAMDATA%\Battle.net [i]More Information[/i]:[spoiler] [b]*WARNING* Deleting these will cause you to lose persisted settings, such as logged in users, keybinds and graphics settings in Destiny, etc.[/b] [i]The directory names above are actual paths that can be used in Windows Explorer. For example, if you enter "%PROGRAMDATA%" in the Windows Explorer address bar, it will automatically take you to C:\ProgramData (default), which is a hidden directory.[/i][/spoiler][/quote] [b]3.[/b] Reinstall the Battle.net app and Destiny 2[/quote]
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hello, I executed the tasks and re downloaded both battle.net app and destiny but not i get a new error message which is "Broccoli". Both my operating system and drivers are up to date but now i cant even load into an area for 10 minutes.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hi. Are you still having issues?

Posting in language:

• Yes please...

Posting in language:

• You may want to review our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46853]BROCCOLI[/url] article for more information about this issue. You may want to enable "Game Mode" in Windows 10, if you haven't already. If you already have "Game Mode" enabled, try disabling it. If you use EVGA Precision for overclocking, you may want to disable that since it doesn't play well with Destiny 2. MSI afterburner might be a good alternative to use. Some players have reported that lowering the frequency of the graphics processor and graphics memory of +/- 100 mhz may help with this issue.

Posting in language:

• Thanks, no more broccoli dialogue box but the game still crashes

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon