JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Errorcode broccoli
2/7/2019 10:41:54 PM
Hey there, Appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. Let's grab some info on your PC so we can look into this deeper. BattleTag (with numerical suffix) Configuration Info CPU: GPU: RAM: GPU Driver Version: Operating System: • To find this information, press (Windows Key + R) to bring up the Run dialog box, enter this command “winver”, no quotation marks. DxDiag: • To find this information, press (Windows Key + R) to bring up the Run dialog box, enter this command “dxdiag”, no quotation marks. • Click on “save all information”. • Copy text from saved file to preferred third-party text dump website (i.e. PasteBin, DumpTxt) and share link here: Issue Information Destination/Activity: Description:
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by LoneWolf: 2/8/2019 7:01:42 AM
    BattleTag: LoneWolf#22171 [u]Configuration Info:[/u] CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz GPU: Zotac GTX 780 AMP! RAM: 8192MB RAM [u]GPU Driver Version:[/u] Version displayed from DxDiag: 25.21.14.1881 Version displayed from NVIDIA site: 418.81 basicaly the same but wrote both down just in case. [u]Operating System: [/u] Windosw 10 Pro 64-bit with newest build [u]DxDiag file:[/u] https://pastebin.com/fwkn2PFM [u]Destination/Activity:[/u] Random [u]Description:[/u] I get the broccoli error randomly.I know that this crash always occures when gpu hits 100% usage (Info from MSI Afterburner)

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hey again, At this time are you still being impacted by this issue?

Posting in language:

• Edited by LoneWolf: 2/14/2019 10:20:09 AM
    Hey, Not quiet so often but sadly yes..

Posting in language:

• Error code Broccoli generally refers to issues with you GPU, the drivers in particular. If you haven't yet, I'd recommend doing a clean (use DDU) uninstall of your graphics driver and then re-install the driver. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46853 I also looked at the DxDiag and found few things of note: WUDFHostProblem - Some reports of this Windows executable causing excessive CPU usage ([url=https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-performance/excessive-disk-and-cpu-usage-by-wudfhostexe/5d5a0e59-9c49-4280-83a1-1b6d4cefeeee]ref[/url]) Firefox, app hangs - This may be related to high CPU usage, but make sure Firefox installation is fully functional StartupRepairOnline, seems to be in a non-working state

Posting in language:

• Edited by LoneWolf: 2/14/2019 5:00:56 PM
    I did that already complete clean install with DDU old and new driver. The WUDFHostProblem really tells me nothing it seems to work normal. Does it matter if i dont have firefox open when im playing ? Because it crashes anyway if its running or not. What do you mean by StartupRepairOnline ?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon