JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: FIX THIS I CANT JOINSERVER
2/7/2019 7:58:05 PM
Hey there, Appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. Are you being hit with any error codes when you attempt to log into the game?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• no errors only a message destiny 2 servers are unavialble dismiss this message and try agian

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hey there, So let's go ahead and make sure your ISP is not facing any turbulent packet loss. Please follow the steps below and let me know the results of this test to see what is taking place with your connection. 1. Open a command prompt on a client PC, via the Start Menu search for "cmd". 2. Type "ping www.bungie.net -n 300". (This will ping the address 300 times. Substitute 8.8.8.8 with whatever address must be tested.) 3. Copy the results and paste them in your response to us.

Posting in language:

• Ping statistics for 104.20.28.30: Packets: Sent = 300, Received = 300, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 19ms, Maximum = 140ms, Average = 31ms

Posting in language:

• Hey again, Mind sending me the results of a sped test?

Posting in language:

• Its wotking ;)

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon