JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: I’m calling it boys.
Edited by Poltergeist_1973: 2/6/2019 2:29:36 PM
Presented the offering last night, ghost said this would be our last communication with Mara. So, what will the dialogue be next week? Or will it just be awkward silence then "poof" the chest appears?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]awkward silence then "poof" the chest appears[/quote] Either that or Twinklebot babbling until my guardian loses patiences and smacks some sense into it. [i]Dinklebot would never have been so bratty grumble grumble...[/i]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I will be interested to hear Petra's line next week, but as there's no point in using the Oracle anymore I can't really see any point beyond that! Still a few 'truth to powers' left to go, I wonder if they'll be tied to shattered throne now instead??

Posting in language:

• Edited by Poltergeist_1973: 2/6/2019 4:04:06 PM
    Who knows? I've been wondering who was put in charge of some decisions at Bungie like the rest of us for a good while now...

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon