JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: I’m calling it boys.
2/6/2019 12:57:38 PM
Nah... That's a massive leap from where we first saw him. Hell apparently Mara actually shared the vision with us in "confidence", so maybe she knows he's a Guardian and wants is to take him in?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

Aku Špóòkÿ Maw
    Aku Špóòkÿ Maw

Aku the MAW OF THE DEEP - old

[quote]That would be interesting, maybe the time before we saw her where she basically said she hated guardians it was a reaction to what had happened to her brother... -Dredgen Aku [/quote] [spoiler]Or perhaps it’s a double take...[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I mean, if she hated Guardians at the same time her brother got revived then I doubt she would show us the vision. I was kinda hoping Mara didn't know anything about Uldren coming back, but now I'm just assuming that she left to get all her anger out and then decide "hey it's the right thing to do, let's show him to the Guardian"

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon