JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by Sanctums Asylum: 2/6/2019 8:50:56 AM

Lookin for well established UK community

Hey everyone, I'm Sanctum's Asylum (or Lyn) I'm from the UK. I'm a chilled out, none competitive gamer (Love Gambit and I do enjoy a game of control every now and again) Im looking for a well established UK community that I can be proud to contribute to. I have only done the Leviathan raid twice (when it first came out, so bit rusty) and would like a clan that can easily set up teaching raids as it is hard to find LFG who teach. A little about me: I am a very chilled out and down to earth person. I strongly believe in respect, honor and teamwork. I always try to help where ever I can. I don't believe in abandoning someone just because others think they are not any good or they are not a high enough level. They might atually be the best player in the group but are using their 2nd or 3rd character and they haven't really had the opportunity to play on said character. I do not retreat in the face of imminent danger (Unless that game has spiders in it shivers then I try to kill it without looking at the screen, Skyrim is definite example of this). I never, ever give up (Unless it's's my 20-something try at stupid o'clock in the morning) Had destiny 2 for 2/3 months now and characters are: Main: Warlock - 612 2nd: Hunter - 607 3rd: Titan - 582

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon