JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by RaZoR_DaZoR: 1/29/2019 5:25:13 PM

Sentinel Hit Detection

Sentinel can be one of the best supers in the game, it can also be one of the worst. When sentinel works (i.e. the standard melee connects), the super can be devastating especially with the ability to block and throw shields at no super cost. However when the melee does not connect, the super feels VERY inconsistent and frustrating, considering I hear the shield hitting the player but no damage is dealt. It feels like a 50/50 wether the super will work or not, which leads to an overall inconsistent feeling. I have spent a whole super multiple times in multiple games trying to kill one player, hitting him an excess of 3 times, and nothing. I’ve also had supers where I kill the whole enemy team with 50% of my super still active when it works. This needs to be addressed. This super is so potent, but so very inconsistent. I play basically only titan with 90 000+ crucible defeats, and ever since day one I had a love hate relationship with this super.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon