JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by pathfinder1301: 1/28/2019 8:45:26 PM

Dredgen Title – Light Vs. Light (Invader Supers) – Adding Bounties

Apologies if this has been suggested before: As someone severely struggling to complete the Light Vs. Light objective for the Dredgen title because no one invades with supers anymore, (not a complaint, because I don’t either) I think that a simple solution might be to add some minor incentive for people to actually use supers when invading. By adding daily or weekly bounties where people HAVE to use their supers when invading, this may create a minor boost to those who still need to check off this box. Even for 30 infamy points, many people, myself included, like to do all their bounties and would cause a change in game play. This may even help with the Primeval melting as some (not most) people who would normally save their supers for the Primeval would have to use their weapons instead. Some example bounties would be: [b]Weekly:[/b] As an invader, defeat opposing guardians with supers. (25 or 50 in a week.) [b]Daily:[/b] As an invader, defeat opposing guardians with [Arc, void, solar rotating] abilities. (5 or 10 in a day) I do not mean this to be a complaint because I cannot get something and want it handed to me easier but simply an opportunity to get there. Someone can play in 20 matches in a row and not one super will pop from invaders. There is no way to check off this box without changing the opposing team’s behavior. You still need to “get gud” to get 10 kills but you cannot get super kills, without anyone using their super.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I wholeheartedly agree with this. The gambit invader meta is linear fusions and MGs. Nobody, and I mean nobody uses their super anymore. The odd time I see an invader using their super is when they panic BB me. This triumph needs to be reworked somehow. Let us get kills with the super while invading or something. Bungie already reworked the quest step for Ace of Spades so it's not like it's not doable.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon