JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Crucible Sandbox Suggestions
1/29/2019 3:55:00 PM
[quote]Heavy ammo destroys any sort of competitive experience in this game-mode.[/quote] I don't agree with this. I remember players in D1 complaining that abilities were the main problem in competition. Bungie neutered space magic in D2. Now players are complaining that heavy ammo is the main problem. Bungie would be crazy to neuter it, imho. If they did, then players would complain that special weapons are the main problem. On and on and on. My opinion is that the perpetually complaining over competitive PvP players are the main problem in D2 competition.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I play both competive and 4 v 4 scrims. The flow of a control game would surprise you without heavy. Survival almost feels like different game mode without heavy I’m not saying you’re wrong but heavy ammo is an issue. That said they’ve decreased the spawn times so I will be curious to see change. I don’t agree with blaming players who play the most in the playlist. I’m looking for solutions to an unbalanced game mode. Not to pass the blame. Heavy is one of many problems. If you don’t agree fair enough.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Nah, I don't agree. It's competitive. If your team isn't good enough to get control of the heavy ammo, then it's just not good enough, period. I don't see how that's a problem. I would hear the same stuff about Trials of Osiris in D1. You had entire teams all running Striker Titans with shotguns. Players on the losing end would complain that is wasn't "fair". Not stopping for second to think that they just weren't good enough. Lets say they removed it entirely from these modes. Some type of gear will move up and become a factor.

Posting in language:

• The problem isn’t controlling heavy ammo, the problem is it spawns too frequently within a single game. what you stated makes no sense to me: [quote] My opinion is that the perpetually complaining over competitive PvP players are the main problem in D2 competition[/quote] Would you prefer a PVE Dev to provide feedback to better the playlist? Most feedback can be filtered but when people with experience of the game mode provide feedback and most players feel the same way it should be considered a problem. I’m here to provide feedback to bungie on my personal experience of the competitive game mode. I’m not looking for an argument here.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon