JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

1/26/2019 3:09:13 PM
Another pity post from sols lmao.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Odin: 1/26/2019 3:38:33 PM
    Do you want to know something interesting and I don't care what insult you give me because you're the worst troll there is on this entire forum? Most know me and Sols have gone back and forth through the years and some of it was pretty bad, but there comes a time in your life when you need to stop acting like a child looking for attention knowing no gives a flying hoot about your "opinion". Me and Sols may not get along but at least I have the respect to know how to show him respect when he is posting legit post. You? you're nothing but a troll looking for attention that 99.99% of the gamers on here literally do not pay attention to, and you think you're are funny. Guess what? [spoiler]You are not in any way whatsoever funny, you're just rude. You need to change your name to (Pure BS.)[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Pure: 1/26/2019 3:49:42 PM
    Neither of you post any worthwhile comments, thats why you are both as rude and intollerable as each other. This post has absolutely nothing of value, just like most of yours. Just a pity party, attention seeking. Muted. - p.s. if you [i]actually [/i]knew me like most people do by now, im very tolerable of others opinions and can have a great discussion, i upvote tons of posts and downvote tons of others. Just because you want attention online, doesnt mean other people are gonna put up with it.

Posting in language:

• Yeah I’m with ya on that one. Sols is a pity poster, present no genuine facts, and argues that weapons aren’t broken that clearly are.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Yeah I’m with ya on that one. Sols is a pity poster, present no genuine facts, and argues that weapons aren’t broken that clearly are.[/quote] Agreed

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon