JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline today for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

1/26/2019 6:54:22 AM
I haven’t played since the day after the fourth Forge was released (when people were still trying to unlock it). I haven’t been on the forums in a few days but figured I’d take a peek and see if anything interesting was happening. I read TWAB. The idea of needing to grind from 650 to 700 power added to the fact that they are going to throttle any edging to get a jump on leveling definitely makes me want to skip it. I used to play every day after work and most weekends if I wasn’t out hunting. It’s been 2 and a half weeks and I haven’t missed it. But I guess all their pet streamers can keep the game afloat if they lose daily players like me. I won’t purchase another annual pass and don’t expect I will buy D3. They have really ignored all of the lessons they learned during D1 and refuse to budge on the stuff that has made the game boring. That’s all on the development team. I suspect people that think this will be rectified with the split from Activision will be disappointed.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by BoomerSooner51: 1/26/2019 6:38:52 PM
    [quote]added to the fact that they are going to throttle any edging to get a jump on leveling [/quote] Dude, and what's worse is how they worded it, "so players don't feel like they have to hoard the completed bounties." -blam!- you, shut up. We've been hoarding bounties and engrams since this bitch of a franchise dropped its first DLC. We did it because we were excited for new gear and we DID want to get a jump on the level cap on Day 1. But we did it because we wanted to. It's just one more choice Bungo is taking away from players. Their content is such shit that hitting max light has become the endgame.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [i][quote]Their content is such shit that hitting max light has become the endgame.[/quote][/i] I think this, sadly, sums it up pretty well.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon