JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

1/25/2019 7:43:56 PM
I'm ready for a break and hopefully something new to play. Forges just aren't fun. PVP outside of IB has been a letdown lately. Cores for infusion was probably one of the worst decisions ever in this game. I just recently maxed out my main... with a somewhat comfortable loadout. Forget trying to get enough cores to max out another toon... and -blam!- actually MASTERWORKING the gear I'd like to. I'll tell you what tho: I'm done Max leveling. DONE.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Cores for infusion was probably one of the worst decisions ever in this game.[/quote] This opinion is almost universal among players, from what I've seen, and yet Bungie STILL aren't hearing it. Truly, I've never seen a group of people so talented, yet so dedicated to shooting themselves in their collective foot.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Well they've painted themselves in a corner. They flew their influencers to their office to get some candid feedback on how to save their game. One of the pieces of feedback was MORE MEANINGFUL INFUSION. Now, compared to Vanilla D1, I'd have agreed a bit then... light leveling your gear was easy breezy. But, they went ahead and swung that pendulum way to damn far and the their die-hard video game - life streamers didn't bat an eye at it cause they had a shit ton of mats to spare CAUSE THEY PLAY THE GAME ALL DAMN DAY. Now, cause they can level faster and better than anyone (because of above), their streamers feel like special snowflakes and that makes them happy. Bungie wants them happy. Take it away 100%, they will upset their need-to-feel-special-playing-a-video-game--blam!-tards-omg-its-so--blam!-ing-pathetic die hard folks. So they did a couple of bullshit compromises. Changed the name. Added them as rewards to bounties no one feels like doing unless you play the game all the time. *makes jerk off motion* It's gonna take alot more effort on everyone's part to get them removed.

Posting in language:

• [quote]It's gonna take alot more effort on everyone's part to get them removed.[/quote] Either that or a steady exodus of players. Nothing says "Fvck you, Bungie" quite the way never logging in does. That's not me — yet — as I'm still enjoying PvP, which is the main reason I play. But even on that side, they're letting players down.

Posting in language:

• Yeah the Spider bounties are a joke. If I had a gun to my head and was given the choice, "You will do one spider bounty or you will never play Destiny again," I'd happily put down the controller and walk away. No fvcking thanks.

Posting in language:

• I don't do them. I refuse to. I was done with those a while ago once the soft cap was hit and I ain't going back. Run a patrol looking for a wanted guy that may or may not spawn every 15 minutes? And if you got other folks there and not be at the right place or right time and it gets burned before you can even look at it? That blows. Lost Sector Wanted are theoretically easier... but Lost sectors suck so no thanks. Should award cores for doing strikes and Nightfalls. Weekly milestones. Not bitch shit like it is now. Scrapper Bounties I do... but while I play the game like I want. Don't go out of my way. -blam!- that.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Lord Kielron: 1/25/2019 8:29:08 PM
    I hear ya, Tex. It’s disappointing that it’s come to this with this franchise. I wish things were better. We all deserve better than what has happened. This is what I was afraid of happening. I only wish we had all come together sooner, than to have bridges be burnt. I wish I could fix things with people, know where they felt I went wrong in their eyes, and discuss the issue so that way the fences could be potentially mended. But I know I will never get that chance with some. I will still wonder what it was that caused things to create the rifts. So for what it’s worth, if I’ve wronged you dude, I’m sorry. I’m in basically the same boat, just running my main, if I sign on at all. It’s just not worth it anymore. Hope that they listen to us before it’s too late. But I have this feeling that it may just be too late.

Posting in language:

• What the heck you talking about LK? I got no issues with you. Just haven't been around. I"m sure they will listen eventually. Cores for Infusion is so stupid they've simply got to remove it. If they don't, I won't play as much anymore if at all. Still want to see how the story ends and all, lol.

Posting in language:

• Im not sure who I’ve offended anymore, which is why I was apologizing in case I had. OP is one of them I know of, thinks I’m what’s wrong with the community, and never gave me a straight answer as to what I did to offend him so we can work this shit out. Just tells me the first statement, then mutes me. I’m still confused by it. So I was just making the apology rounds, just in case. Didn’t want to have hard feelings with anyone else. To the rest, you are right. If numbers dwindle off they will be forced to listen. The problem is just how many of us will be around to care, I guess.

Posting in language:

• You mean Lost? Dude that guy makes a post and he's besieged upon by scrotum enthusiasts like his nuts taste like lemonade on a hot summer day. I think I saw your last exchange, and it's whatever. He put alot of work into what he was trying to say and he's trying hard to make the game better. When he gets resistance or shit for it, it's frustrating. Keep that in mind when engaging. Numbers will dwindle, and hopefully Bungie gets a clue on some of this. I guess we'll see tho. Sometimes they get shit right... then turn around and shit the bed with just-at-three-chilli-dogs-explosive-diarrhia it's that -blam!-ing bad. Current PVP playlist and matchmaking.... shit the bed. Cores for infusion, boiling hot magma shit.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon