JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

1/25/2019 5:21:25 PM
This is a good thread. Lots of valid points. This might sound pathetic, but I am also livid at Bungie for screwing up my favourite game. How is it that they could end up perfecting D1 and then -blam!-ing it up twice in D2. I just am so mad at them for destroying what would and should have been the best game of this generation. Muppets.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by MenTaL9R: 1/26/2019 7:07:32 PM
    I still have a hard time understanding what Bungie was thinking with the hard reset after D1. 3 years of effort and it all got thrown aside in favor of a hollow shell of a game. Personally I don't think D1 was perfect but overall it was better than this. One of the main things that kept me playing D1 on an almost daily basis was that I could level up to max doing the things I found fun to do. All the BS you have to go through in D2 just isn't fun for the most part. The only thing I really do anymore is play Iron Banner, but that's becoming harder and harder to convince myself to do too. The matchmaking is so atrocious at points it can get infuriating. How is it possible that virtually 80% or more of the matches I play in are either heavily lopsided or end up being mercies? I get they're basing it on connection first but even then why not at least try to balance the match with the 12 players that are there. Then there's the RNG, getting 4 Titan class items out of 7 bounties is pretty freaking annoying too. They have a lot of work to do if they want D3 to be a success, I think the bulk of people have had enough. None of my friends play anymore.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• The Live Team wanted to make the game we wished to play in D1. In D2, the Investment Team is trying to make a game that we’ll get roped into addictively grinding by eliminating any and all predictable rewards.

Posting in language:

• And remove any fun we might have had too☹️.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon