JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Niobe Labs Clarification
1/13/2019 10:03:11 PM
Geez, sounds like another issue made it past internal QC. Not the 1st time either. Comedy of errors? Making content is hard? One thing I know is that in about a month the exodus from this game will be epic. Then what?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Folks have been predicting the "[epic] exodus from this game" for literally years. They've all been wrong. Odds are you will be, too.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by ryebar: 1/14/2019 3:18:58 AM
    IDK. I’m one of the die hards. Top 1% of time played on this franchise. Even I grow weary.

Posting in language:

• I'm also in the top 1% of time played on this franchise (more logged than you on both 1 & 2) and I'm nowhere close to growing weary. I guess it's all perspective. Then again, I don't sweat the petty little details. Maybe you should try that.

Posting in language:

• ...pet the sweaty.

Posting in language:

• We can pick virtually every aspect of the game apart if we work really hard at it, but to what end? There is no game without flaws and Bungie is more than willing to admit mistakes and evolve the game continually. Why is this a bad thing? I love the game and have been playing almost daily since D1 beta. Is it always perfect? No. Do I pass judgement on Bungie every time I don’t get instant gratification from an activity? No. I choose to enjoy the game and understand it is a work in progress, an Agile project with continuous development. If you don’t like it, find something you do like and refrain from contributing to a toxic environment.

Posting in language:

• Many expect more than mediocrity especially when paying top dollar. Those customers then have every right to voice their displeasure. You don’t like it then stay off the forum.

Posting in language:

• Or you could just follow your herd and epically exodus next month. You’ve paid, Bungie created. Not to your liking, you complained. Bungie worked on it, you still dislike. Did you complain about the game you paid “top dollar” for or were you complaining about the company that created the game? Specifically directed complaints about gameplay mechanics drive innovation and improvements. Random rants change nothing except the attitude of the community.

Posting in language:

• When such time as the constructive feedback compiled on this forum (as well as others) is actually acknowledged by the Dev then you might actually have a point. Bungie is their own worst enemy. Poor communication has been a staple for them and you know it. As a result, frustration sets in for many as the issues constantly go unfixed despite 100s of posts. This isn’t the Bungie that made Halo. Not even close.

Posting in language:

• I understand there are issues relayed from our community which don’t get fixed in our desired timeframe. I’m not convinced Niobe Labs is an issue that deserves the same vitriol.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon