JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Niobe Labs Clarification
1/12/2019 10:09:28 PM
They have to defend their streamers, and make excuses for them. Have to give an updated excuse for the best and brightest.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by ammo: 1/12/2019 11:50:21 PM
    Oh god give it a rest. They took a chance and they opened the Forge afterwards. Move along.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• How can anybody know if Bungie just made this up to save some face, even if it seems perverse to lie to customers. I know my xp seems to be adding up correctly, or is it?

Posting in language:

• Bungie lies a lot just like any company. But most people don't know when they are lying. I can admit they made a mistake but its just not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be. There are much bigger deals going on in this game.

Posting in language:

• I get a feeling the morals and dogma I'm hearing from you is that a little evil is an acceptable amount, if you are in business. Maybe if I do evil because other people do, I'm still a person with integrity as long as I'm in business and I don't get caught? OK, I guess living in a society where lying isn't a big deal does lead this level of evil to be acceptable. Please excuse me now as I need to go break my neighbors legs as I think I can get away with it and all the other neighbors do it.

Posting in language:

• I am not moralizing in any way. I'm being realistic. Its a business and sometimes when you run a big business you get caught with your ass out. Its not dogmatic in the least. Its reality. And that's one of the reasons I like Bungie. They make a mistake. We scream. They correct (usually over correct) the mistake and we all move on. Some places wouldn't have even bothered to listen.

Posting in language:

• I can't be a proponent for righteousness in a discussion about reality due to being disingenuous about my own integrity. I guess I'm a good person now for admitting it and correcting my mistake. By supporting your strong defense of Bungie, I hope I have corrected my misdeeds and can now go sin in peace. Thanks for the course correction.

Posting in language:

• Its not a stone defense dude. They screwed up! Lets just talk about that till the end of time. There are far more important things that need screaming about in this game than the fact that they put a puzzle in front of the last Forge. You can do whatever you want and I'm not preaching to you in any way. I just feel its not nearly as big of a deal as people are making it out to be. Some people just want to be grouchy and look for whatever they can in this game to be angry about. They tried something, it flopped, whoopdee-blam!-indoo.

Posting in language:

• It's obvious that vision is difficult for folks when obscured by the Bungie region where the sun doesn't shine. But the clarity of light helps promote the truth, and part of that is who is really upset about what. I can see, thanks to the light, that pointing out that Bungies dishonesty in the past, simply means they cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Knowledge is not something to be upset about and the community that declares they don't believe Bungie don't appear to be upset. The folks, that seem to take your position, just seem intolerant of others opinions due to some misguided corporate empathy. I would counter your crude statements about giving it a rest by simply saying, grow up and get a life. Now can I go sin in peace or do you need to get the last word in(again?)

Posting in language:

• Edited by ammo: 1/13/2019 11:41:10 PM
    I live almost as geographically far across the great union from Bungie as possible. The sun shines here. The sun shines there. It shines on me. And it shines on you. That's the gottdamn way the sun work. Everyone has knowledge but only those who are lacking tell other people that the knowledge they hold is the unassailable truth. Thank you for intolerantly tolerating my intoleration of your prime time opinion. It must be what you think... Now go play the game for 10 hours straight with a mad face and keep coming in the forums that also cost money and hoping Bungie will set itself on fire. While you wonder why they reach out to people who put themselves on tv playing the game as much as you do with a happy face. Grouch.

Posting in language:

• Why thanks for the stellar display of solar cryptologist Confucianism. I guess pointing out where the sun does not shine wasn't effective in describing my my opinion of where corporate apologist lay their head to rest. The sun certainly does not shine there. While not giving into the "man" is very much a way of life for many, it does not indicate a desire to burn down anything. Freedom is supreme, including the right to partake in an evil society based on monetary greed meant to imprison the masses. So I guess that while I go about my day smiling, you can go about yours with your nose to the grindstone earning your gaming micro-transaction fees. All this discourse in no way disseminates to you that I wish to control your thought processes, rather I wish to ignore your perverse emotional outburst and go about my pulling levers fast enough, but alas, we know you will be back for that last word.

Posting in language:

• Edited by ammo: 1/14/2019 6:49:53 AM
    I konw more about this society than you claim to know about. Trust me. I've learned about those like you and the first problem you have is that you talk about other shti other than the game. You sond lonely. And you need support. I was pretty sure this is a Destiny forum for people who like Destiny. But if you want to talk politics this will be the last time you ever challenge anyone to a garbo political conversation in the Destiny forum. Quote em. I know em. Lets see how long you can stay up.

Posting in language:

• I'm sorry, I now realize you don't understand a word I say. The Illuminati called about your understanding of the world and asked I stop attempting to enlighten you. That is as close to politics as I have. Not trusting everything I'm told by Bungie is not the same as disliking them or the game. Your arguments fall flat and un-bricking my thoughts to your level of understanding is impossible as my level of brain damage is not that severe. If you have challenges in life right now as you have stated, maybe not trying to argue with strangers is the best medicine.

Posting in language:

• String on level 7 was never there, it's an excuse streamers can now use to explain why they messed up

Posting in language:

• Edited by ammo: 1/14/2019 7:05:47 AM
    I just don't care. There are other parts of the game I play enough that I barely even notice what the streamers are doing.

Posting in language:

• You just said "stellar display" and your screenname is triangular quasar. Just wanted to point that out. There is nothing crptic about suggesting that everyone screaming and yelling about the supposed "downfall of Bungie" is stupid and dumb. It was a puzzle they put. They have puzzle masters on board and they like puzzles. If you have been following the company for any amount of time you would know that. They actually have people who have attained the title of puzzlemaster. Its an actual title. I don't know about it but they have people there that love puzzles so much and also they have put puzzles in earlier games and so they decided to unleash the puzzlemasters and let everyone else who has the ablility to put their change in put in their change. Did it work out right in the end? No. And they immediately admitted it. Tell me one other company where we can come on here and straight cuss at them about what they just did and they will immediately turn the knob the other way (sometimes too far the other way). There are other ones but they are all on PC. They are nerds. We are nerds. And that's why we're all here. That's all I'm trying to say. Tell me that's not why you are here you -blam!-ing dork. What's your reason? There's a reason why your here and its because this is a straight up nerd shitshow of genius and self loathing. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Posting in language:

• Whoa little fella, I almost missed you trying to get the last word in by posting under Johnny's well written response to you. I'm sorry Mr. Johnny that your being dragged into this worthless diatribe. Now back to our corporate apologist, I point out a similar, but much more relevant, conflict that exist in your name, Most Valor, where there is none in supporting corporate liars. Oh well, a more important lesson is the subject of "pre-qualifying." While you, and others here may be nerds, I cannot envision myself in the late 70's as a car thieving, drug dealing, addict and young alcoholic as being referred to as a nerd. Many other terms were certainly used. As far as your repeated self subjection to Bungie, They will stand or fall on their own, these forums will not predict or affect them one way or another. I don't know if your afflicted by nerd-ism or not , or if your a fellow dork(thank you) or not, but knowing when a conversation is over can truly be a blessing. Sorry I can't stay out and play longer but it's past my bedtime. Have a good time fighting your windmills, but you will be fighting them without me for the rest of tonight. I'm sorry that I yanked your chain, good luck and goodnight.

Posting in language:

• Can you stop with the bricks please? Clown. Some of us can't look at the garbage that people like you brick up and read it right. Here we go with another that makes fun of my name. My name is my name cause I have 50 something Valor resests. So this is the part where you pretend to be able to tell me how the game works. I wish I could tell you how I'm living right now you -blam!-ing clown. You must be new. You only come here to spew hate at Bungie or you would know I'm on here cussing them out about PvP almost more than anyone. There are muh more important things to be bitching about you bitch...

Posting in language:

• Well now that I'm a nerd, let me set you on a path to enlightenment. Your really looking for an argument and that shows really classless behavior. Your incessant bullying has become a nuisance and your low life attempts at insulting people by name calling and badgering has clearly identified you as temperamentally dangerous. I cannot offend you because the danger set loose by doing so is just enormous. Delusions are indicators of some serious issues. It is delusional that I cuss or blame Bungie for anything. Holding a dialogue with a delusional schizophrenic, not saying you've been diagnosed as one(but are acting like one,) and certainly not calling you one, is worthless. You need to practice your people skills.

Posting in language:

• I bully people like you who have no idea what they are talking about and only come in the forums to be the garbage cans of life. How are you going to admit you a nerd and then call me a low life? How does that work? Plus you call me a bully when you are the one acting like an asshole. There's no danger here cause I'm also a nerd. What do you expect? I'm pretty sure you expect to come here and say Bungie should die and get away with it. Rest your face now. You get away with saying Bungie should die. That's what you do. And you look like a mini boyclown right now. Some of us like Bungie and you are in the Bungie forums bitching about shit that is not that big of a deal.

Posting in language:

• Edited by TriangularQuasar: 1/14/2019 7:15:53 AM
    You've lost your train of thought. It seems you can't refrain from misstating facts and fabricating evidence. This all relates to our initial conversation in which you were standing up for corporate dishonesty. That dishonesty seems to be creeping into your constant abuse of the English language and truthful conversation. A major clue you've divulged(I know, big words again) is that you are a PVP player. Unfortunately, studies may have recently shown that type of gaming style may cause serious changes to your brain. These changes may cause the aggressive psychotic type behavior that possibly is on display from your side of this conversation. Something to think about if it's Bungie causing you to act like this. Edit: I did not admit to being a nerd, I allowed Dork to stand.

Posting in language:

• You said "facts" as part of your argument. HI -blam!-ING LARIOUS. My brain works exactly like I've wanted it to work ever since I first played Mario. You should talk to some more PvP players and maybe you wouldn't be so -blam!-ing stupid,

Posting in language:

• Just don't let the doctors know your a PVP player. They could trick you into being in a study and then document the brain damage. Kinda like what I've been doing, but your not going to get paid for proving what I already knew. I just turned on the Kurig and stacking up the K cups. I got all night now.

Posting in language:

• Edited by ammo: 1/14/2019 6:27:02 PM
    My bad I fell asleep. Too much coffee will make you pass out just like anything else. I will never get paid and I don't want to get paid. All I'm saying is that I like the game and you like the game and there is no reason for any of us to come on here praying and praying that Bungie turns into EA. We all play the game, we all come in the forums to scream about the game. Should probably be thankful for the opportunity. I am absolutely not trying to do a forum job interview and sitting here wishing that someone from Bungie would love me. I play videogames. Its what I do. I have respect for you and anyone else who takes more time out of their lives than they probably should to play too.

Posting in language:

• Freedom to gain perspective of whats important in life is something we are lucky to have. We are not bound to see our lives only as dictated by others. I hope we all take some time to learn whats really important to us and gain some perspective to prioritize our goals and actions. Video games are one priority but so is having family, employment, friends and something to believe in. I support your efforts in gaining the knowledge and wisdom that provides a healthy well rounded life. Good luck.

Posting in language:

• lol. I am surrounded by friends and family right now and I hope you are too. Its the most wonderful thing.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon