JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Poison_Venom1111: 1/11/2019 8:15:07 PM

BLACK ARMOURY KEY MOLD GLITCHED ON 2ND CHAR

I have just obtained a rare bounty on my 2nd char. I was unfortunate and failed to get a rare bounty on my main character due to RNG. Due to this I am unable to advance through the quest line of the Mysterous Box. Upvote to try and get bungies awarness of this topic
English
#gameplay #Help

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Yet my friend gets 3 and only has 1 toon/character

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hello, This is a known issue that is being investigated: [quote][b]Key Mold and the Mysterious Box:[/b] We are investigating player reports regarding the Black Armory Key Mold only becoming available on the first character it is received on.[/quote] For more information on known issues, please visit our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46168]Known Issues thread.[/url]

Posting in language:

16 Replies
    • Edited by What-the-F702: 1/12/2019 6:56:09 PM
      Yeah bungie can kiss my ass 😙()()! They should've fixed that the day the issue came up. The rare bounty bullshit never should've been a part of this quest or if you finished one you clouldnt claim it. The more and more i play this game the more and more they -blam!- shit up and the less i wanna play. I took the week off to grind with friends and get the sniper but 3 of them deleted the game this week. Their tired of the constant bungie bullshit! I have bounties on two other characters but started it on my hunter, not aware i needed a bounty. Now I'm stuck doing daily forge bounties and no luck yet. If i dont get one in time i have to wait another 3 weeks for shattered throne. Wtf bungie! I go home monday and this trip was a waste of my time. 😚()()

Posting in language:

• I am exactly in the same boat: Main hunter has quest step, Titan has rare bounty completed, waiting for me to turn it in. Luckily I ended up getting a rare bounty today on my hunter to "Complete Last Wish Raid, SotP Raid, or The Shattered Throne". If RNGesus wasnt looking down on me for that rare bounty, I'd be absolutely screwed. I get that the developers tried to time this with the Shattered Throne this week. Instead, they dropped the ball in the first place with the whole Level 7 circus known as Niobe Labs. Then sent everything in a nose dive by placing this arbitrary bottleneck on the quest where you hopefully get a rare bounty in time for the Shattered Throne. I've had a total of 3 rare bounties drop for me since the start of the Black Armory; 2 on my hunter, 1 on my titan. If theres no hotfix in time before the reset, whenever the hotfix rolls out so should the Shattered Throne. Who am I kidding, that'd make too much sense. Just like how we could've- and STILL CAN- use a hint to Bypass Level 7 Niobe Labs instead of just having us bypass it altogether. Pun intended.

Posting in language:

• Another way to prolong the DLC , wouldn't suprise me.

Posting in language:

• Yeah. I haven't gotten the key mold on my second character either. Fortunately I completed and kept a rare bounty for my main.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon