JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
1/11/2019 5:38:32 PM

Ada 1 issue

I can’t get any powerful weapon frames from Ada 1 on two of my characters and both of them have Ballistics logs and no other frames on them but she still has nothing, Only my Hunter can obtain them and it’s getting very frustrating. Please can you give some feedback on this issue thank you .
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by NathanyalFTW: 1/14/2019 7:11:43 AM
    I think it may be when you do a weapon frame that has a quest tied to it (i.e you get it from Ada from unlocking a forge) and don't do it at the required forge; for example the Tatara Gaze saying it needs to be done at Gofannon and doing it at Bergusia. I made 100% sure I was able to buy the frames before I went to do the sniper rifle frame in the Bergusia forge, and I could. After I did Bergusia and got the Tatara Gaze I could not buy the frames from Ada. This glitch may be fore a different reason but I think it may be because of this. And this is really stupid because I can't grind for guns such as Jötunn or Le Monarque.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My hunter can't get the bow frame, and shows 2 frames for the week. My titan has the bow and the other 2 pistol and auto rifle.

Posting in language:

• on the bright side you can craft the same weapon again and still finish your weekly

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Hi tragnog. Thanks for reporting this issue to us. We're aware of this issue and are currently investigating.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
      • Same. Got a useless Ballistic Log in my inventory now that'll get deleted at reset. That's a good two hours of my life I won't be able to get back.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon