JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
1/9/2019 5:55:13 PM

Hey bungie know what was great? D1 Factions.

I miss the old D1 faction system. Wanna rep dead orbit. Pledge to the faction. Then go do whatever you like. Strikes, Patrol, Crucible. Rank up and get a package. Don't feel like doing that, cool we have armor and weapons for sale. Just buy it. Want a specific roll on armor or guns, cool rank up and try to get the stuff you want. As a bonus vanguard and crucible bounties give factions xp too. Grind as much or as little as you want. It's all good. We've got sweet class items if you can reach level 25. Don't want to do any of that? Cool it's all optional, no pressure. It was literally extra loot you could get while playing the game the way you like. Bring it back bungie. The system would be perfect for the planetary vendors.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
    This is the feedback I have been giving to the dev team. From what I have read the community would rather have faction vendors be available all of the time rather than only during Faction Rallies events. I have seen some feedback about having vendors available all of the time but still having special Faction Rallies events on top of that as well. Let me know what you think.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

246 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon