JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
1/10/2019 3:31:44 AM

Black armoury key mold not available at all

I play on Xbox 1. I have spoken to Ada-1 on Each of my three characters and have not been offered the Black Armoury Key Mold at all. I have the mysterious box with the other locks unlocked on each of my characters. Please can I have the Black Armoury Key Mold even once? Thank you.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Also exactly same for me even other people in my fireteam who were in the same game received it and I couldn't

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hi Wavy. Thanks for your report about this. [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/250512655?sort=0&page=0]We're aware and are investigating. [/url]

Posting in language:

• Exactly the same for me. Ada-1 does not give me the option of a key mould, despite having all forges unlocked and all three previous keys for the box. I've not tried to start anything on my other characters, given that they both have not completed all of the forges yet. My Titan is my main and I fully intended to get it done on him first. I'm pretty annoyed about this to be honest, getting locked out on your other characters is one thing, to not even get the option of starting the final key quest is another thing entirely. Especially after the appalling 'so called' community unlock. I'm not impressed at all.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon