JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
1/9/2019 11:17:11 PM

Black Armory Key Mold not dropping on second char

Topic. Got it on one char, second char does not get it from ADA-1. Mysterious box is there on all characters.
English
#gameplay #Help

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by O E r i e n a O: 1/10/2019 5:34:17 PM
    O E r i e n a O
    O E r i e n a O

Great British Cupcake - old

Hello, Bungie is investigating this issue. [quote] We are investigating player reports regarding the Black Armory Key Mold only becoming available on the first character it is received on.[/quote] https://twitter.com/bungiehelp/status/1083407048954470400?s=21 Please respond to this post from Bungie: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/250512655/0/0

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

17 Replies
    • Absolutely ridiculous! This situation has just moved me to preorder Anthem! Forsaken is great come back, but will lose player base FAST especially with Anthem and Division 2 coming out shortly

Posting in language:

• This is an intended issue on Bungies part. A few get the weapons and complete the quest. The majority grind for an entire week which boosts their player numbers. The hype of getting the weapons drives people to play but Bungie knows full well that a vast majority will have to play for 3 weeks to get this quest completed. Which now drives up their player base for 3 weeks, while we wait for the Shatter Throne to rotate back through. If this is not fixed before reset then the following is true. Bungie intentionally made the Key mold only drop for 1 character which significantly decreases your chances of completing the quest in the first week so Bungie can get better player numbers for the next 3 weeks.

Posting in language:

• just imagine a world in which quests were per account......I know I can.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Same issue, spent the day unlocking gofannon and izanami as that's the only character with a BA rare bounty... to find the grind was a wasted time. Not happy.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
        • Edited by Srrrrrrc: 1/10/2019 5:43:23 AM
          This is just ridiculous... Step 1: Tie new content and a quest to a virtually unsolvable puzzle (ok, fixed, but still) Step 2: Be very creative with the quest design (kill 24 robots, run 10 strikes or 20 heroics) Step 3: Also tie it to RNG (rare bounty) Step 4: Don’t forget to include the communities most favored perk - a time lock (shattered throne) Step 5: Add a bug so that only one out of three quest items actually work Seriously, where did you take this from, chapter one in the book of how to ruin your game? Now honestly Forsaken gave me hope again and I actually like black armory as I and my buddies are pretty active and mostly focused on end game, but this needs to be fixed ASAP. Just started the quest with the character I was playing when it opened and no rare bounty on it. And now I can’t go for it with a char with which I would be good to go?! Really, fix it before shattered throne is gone for weeks again... And for christ’s sake please give us at least a chance to grind on rare bounties (let the forge boss have a drop chance or something like that)...

Posting in language:

13 Replies
          • Ok, they can stuff it all then, I’ve had enough.

Posting in language:

• Started a new topic: Wth

• Same here, only character i have a special bountie on and i cant pick the quest up!!! Plus my titan cant pick it up either, its just not there, so i forced into using my warlock and hoping i get a special bountie otherwise its a another 3 week wait

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • This is just plain garbage. I have a rare drop on warlock but don’t have an item there and doing daily bounties all week long on my hunter where i have the quest does not drop a bounty. Remove goddamn shattered throne from this quest or extend curse week to be two in a row. First time ever i am so pissed of by dastiny 2...

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • My warlock is timegated/rng stuck in the part where you need a rare bounty. My titan has a rare bounty, good thing I can just hop on my titan and do the quest.... oh wait NO. I can’t grab the quest because bungie doesn’t test there games, how do these major game breaking issues pass and make it onto the live servers. I’m very very disappointed that I wasted 6 hrs unlocking all the forges on my titan for no reason just to find out it was bugged. Now I’ll have to wait another month before I can try and get this weapon since one of the later steps is complete shattered thrones...

Posting in language:

• They aware of this problem and they investigate for fixing this next year. BROKEN CONTENT AGAIN, rng step again and now time gated. hey Bungie when are you going to fix this???

Posting in language:

• Edited by Lycan: 1/11/2019 6:26:55 AM
                Спасибо большое Bungie за эти ребусы! обидно, что вы так быстро разблокировали кузницу до решения всех ребусов, ребусы то простецкие - детские! не понимаю почему люди планеты земля так тупят и всё ещё не разгадали 7 ребус может они и вправду слепые ;)

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • See how long it takes for them to fix it. They would fix it quicker if you could buy the quest from eververse

Posting in language:

• The answer to BNGHelp8 is just to copy and paste. He doesn't even know what the subject of the question is. Because he doesn't play games.

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• Has anybody tried deleting the quest and then obtaining on their alt? Haven’t tried it yet but hope it works

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                  • Hey there, Appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. So regarding this issue, I would recommend the following, start by going into your battle.net app and under the options tab when Destiny is selected choosing the "Scan and repair" tool. After running this double check to see if this issue persists and if so we'll continue with further troubleshooting steps.

Posting in language:

35 Replies
                    • Edited by TheHero: 1/10/2019 7:38:45 PM
                      This is outrage. Every Exotic Quest in the Game so far was doable by all three characters. - Drang & Storm - Ratking - Legend of Acrius - Wishender - Ace of Spades and all the non exotic ones like Breakneck, Nightshade, even Horrorystory from Halloween Event, where doable on all three classes. Now this stupid slowing down on making the quest paralel on different classes. I did the step until a rare Bounty was needed. Allready did 6 Rare bountys before and didnt know to hold on to at least one, to have access to next step. So i was forced to switch Class and voila: [b] ADA-1 thinks i am the same Guy having allready talked to her to get the BA Key Mold Quest.[/b] WTF Bungie. We should play all 3 classes to have full experience of game. Now i get it. With full experience you mean we have to wait and watch not getting next step by myself. Like the failed Niobe Labs Event where you need thousaands of Brains to get a solution for next Wave. People like me where reduced to watching others to do the event bec. My brain is not enough to get the solution alone. Im just the mediocre human not blessed with genius. So designing a quest where i have to watch like TV was the best you could do for us, Bungie, GREAT...not! [i]WoW! Please let me be your game content designer and i bring you better full experience in a game to have much more people playing this game, then you ever imagined would be possible.[/i] Now i am stuck to wait on chance, on first Character "Titan", to wait for daily resett, to hope for a rare bounty, after making daylies. The Chance not to get one is high. So my best bet is, that i will get the rare bounty in about 38 weeks??? Havent even got the 1000 Voice in 38 runs yet and i have over 3500 hours gameplay on Destiny 2. If thats the way to be nice to your most dedicated players, then your game design seems to lack a lot. Send your designer team to me, so i can talk some sense into 'em. Have to make some tea now and wait for a daily reset. ;( PS: Bungie, you know how to reach out to me; for the open spot on Game Design. My Job is Layouter/Graphics Design for Printed Products and i am a Gamer since the Mid 80' starting with a C64. Having a lot of experience in so many played Games in my history, to talk about Game Design at least for Destiny 2., and no i am no native english speaker.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Are you kidding bungo? Almost a day later and you have yet to respond or say anything about this issue? You have until monday to fix it, or you and your game will never see a -blam!-ing penny from me. This dlc is garbage. Worse then osiris.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                        • Same on PC..... -_- The quest is st**id cause of the special contract and the Shattered Throne.....if now we can't do it on others characters..... ^^"

Posting in language:

• same issue here and one step is shattered throne so would like a fix asap not in Bungie time...

Posting in language:

• Edited by mja calg: 1/10/2019 2:20:43 PM
                          I've also had weird issues last week on Xbox One. I picked up the Frame for the Pulse rifle, completed the first step and suddenly it changed from Pulse rifle frame to a Bow Frame. Completed it, and then re-picked up the Pulse Rifle frame a second time. Very very weird.

Posting in language:

• same problem on ps4 please can you help us or at least make easier for rare bountys to drop for this week !!

Posting in language:

• Bungie...fix this problem, should be easy to change this from account to character based quest.

Posting in language:

• A shattered throne step, really a 3 week rotation event. Do they not fuking listen. Here is a thought, once you have completed the dungeon on 1 character why not open it permanently account wide for our characters

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon