JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by FauxPhox: 1/8/2019 9:43:59 PM

The Artificial Grind

Triumph Seals suck. A lot of people know and agree with this. A lot of people think we're all ridiculous only because they've gotten lucky, were around for one specific week, or just can't be bothered to do them. I'm 10/11 on Cursebreaker. I'm also 21/22 on Wayfarer. [b]For Cursebreaker[/b] I've been waiting for The Corrupted Nightfall with absolutely no end in sight because the fools at Bungie don't know how to implement a simple cycling schedule of the 14 Nightfalls we have a "choice" from. Instead we see Hollowed Lair and Warden of Nothing cycling every other week. Fun. [b]For Wayfarer[/b] I'm dealing with the same situation but with Strange Terrain. Thankfully that Nightfall has shown up a few times here and there, I just have bad luck with drops even with a decent score. I'm also missing 18 Kelvins from Ana. One of the few positives of your app is the ability to show and refresh planetary vendor weapons for sale. I've refreshed her inventory every hour on the hour for several days now. Sword. Rocket. Pulse. Scout. Pulse. Sword. Pulse. Rocket. Pulse. Scout. Pulse. And so on. If Destiny 3 is as poorly laid out and timegated for the silliest things I won't have any interest in buying it. Calling a game a hardcore grind isn't the same as waiting months on end for one thing to pop up that only THEN allows you to begin the grind. I'm just confused as to why you're keeping so many people from finishing various Seals. Like.. it gives us a promo code that allows us to buy a pin off your merch store. ...Which has a deadline that's slowly approaching. Do you not want more of my money? Because at the rate that these Nightfalls aren't appearing it sure seems that way! Edit: [b]SHORTLY AFTER THIS POST WAS MADE, THE CORRUPTED HAS APPEARED AS A NIGHTFALL![/b]
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • We changed the Nightfall to the Corrupted since RNG had been really poor and there was a long streak without it. We will continue to pass along feedback about other Triumphs and Seals being difficult to obtain because of poor RNG. Thanks.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

28 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon