JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by Lost Sols: 1/7/2019 12:27:39 AM
14

195 Games of QuickPlay vs 195 Games of Iron Banner

So guardian.gg got whatever the issue it was having with not showing post-match rankings since last Saturday sorted out, so I decided to go through and compare the full stats of my entire week of Iron Banner vs the same number of QuickPlay games. In doing so I found an insane statistic, I thought I’d played 196 games of IB last week, but it was actually 195 and when I went to get stats for my last 195 QuickPlay games, I found out I’ve played EXACTLY 195 since SBMM was removed. The odds of those numbers being identical had to be stupidly small, but it works out perfectly to show the comparison between my experiences with and without. [b]Iron Banner (skill matchmaking enabled)[/b] [quote]Games = 195 Players = 2379 Player Par = 2340 Extra Players = 39 Bronze = 301 (12.6%) Silver = 1339 (56%) Gold = 677 (28.3%) Platinum = 57 (2.4%) Diamond = 5 (0.2%) Master = 0 Total Players Platinum-Diamond = 62 (2.6%) Games with Platinum-Diamond = 46 (23.5% or 1 out of every 4.2 games) Games with P/D on both teams = 5 (2.5% or 1 out of every 40 games) Games with P/D on one team = 41 (21% or 1 out of every 4.7 games) Games with on P/D on winning team = 23 (11.7% or 1 out of every 8.5 games) Games with only P/D on losing team = 18 (9.2% or 1 out of every 10.9 games) Team with P/D advantage won 56% Lost 44% [b]Team skill breakdowns[/b] Losing teams: 161 Bronze, 714 Silver, 295 Gold, 29 Platinum Winning teams: 140 Bronze, 625 silver, 382 Gold, 28 Platinum, 5 Diamond[/quote] [b]QuickPlay (skill matchmaking disabled)[/b] [quote]Games = 195 Players = 2455 Player Par = 2340 Extra Players = 115 Bronze = 322 (13.1%) Silver = 1462 (59.6%) Gold = 478 (19.5%) Platinum = 117 (4.8%) Diamond = 63 (2.6%) Master = 13 (0.5%) Total Players Platinum-Master = 193 (7.8%) Games with Platinum-Master = 102 (52.3% or 1 out of every 1.9 games) Games with P/D/M on both teams = 23 (11.7% or 1 out of every 8.5 games) Games with P/D/M on one team = 79 (40.5% or 1 out of every 2.5 games) Games with on P/D/M on winning team = 61 (31.2% or 1 out of every 3.2 games) Games with only P/D/M on losing team = 18 (9.2% or 1 out of every 10.8 games) Team with P/D/M advantage won 77.2% lost 22.8% [b]Team skill breakdowns[/b] Losing teams: 197 Bronze, 770 Silver, 204 Gold, 40 Platinum, 12 Diamond Winning teams: 125 Bronze, 692 Silver, 274 Gold, 77 Platinum, 51 Diamond, 13 Master[/quote] ———————————————————————————————————– So there are the numbers and I don’t need to really say much as they show the extreme discrepancy in the play experience between Having and not having skill enabled in matchmaking from team compositions, who wins and loses and how many players quit matches. Once again I hope that this is something that is really looked at by the developers at Bungie and that both QuickPlay and Competitive undergo major changes to how they work and players are matched. Iron Banner is exceptional and a real blueprint to improving the player experience. Thank you.
English
#feedback #DTC

Posting in language:

 

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon