JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Favorite build in all of Destiny
12/29/2018 7:03:57 PM
lol, 'builds' in Destiny 2. Destiny 1 barely had customisation room for 'builds' and D2 has even less...
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yet there's one right above you....

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Did you think I was denying their existence or something? Just saying that they're a joke. There's not enough customisation options to take them seriously.

Posting in language:

• Oh well yeah. This is Destiny. We're never gonna get builds akin to something like borderlands or Diablo. But you gotta make do with what you got

Posting in language:

• I remember playing D2 when it first came out and a friend saw how I was using the Devour tree on my Voidlock, he asked "How did you get that build?". "Literally just press X right here..." Sure there are ways to speed up cooldowns, or to never have to reload, or something. But I'd hardly call them 'builds', more like 'intended use'...

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon