JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

12/23/2018 9:33:24 AM

Is QuickPlay fun?

Yes

No

I don't play Crucible

Feel free to explain why it is or isn't for you.
English
#feedback #DTC

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You sit at a 1.0 overall and win half you matches. Last 25 games you’ve won 64% and sit at a 1.3 By what you guys say SBMM will implement you already have that. So do many of the people whining here. SBMM isn’t necessary. At all. You are mediocre and will play like wise. That is fine. Stop crying over crucible. The only thing that they need to do is a weapons balancing patch.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It's fun when the matches are more equal in terms of skill. Getting pub stomped by top tier players is neither beneficial nor enjoyable for people below their skill level.

Posting in language:

• No. All the maps from last year need to be scrapped. The CBMM is horrible. Tired of the blowouts, the camping and the team shooting.

Posting in language:

• Nope, not for a while. Yeah I play for milestones and with friends every now and then. It's just not my first choice, it's more like "suck it up" moment. I hate that I need to sweat out more than 70% of my matches.. nothing but top tier players using meta builds just pub stomping. While I am over here just trying to kick back and have a fun match. I hate the current Quickplay environment. Comp modes are HORRIBLE and 4v4..and that doesn't even match up teams correctly either. So yeah.. Crucible sucks.

Posting in language:

• I generally don’t find pvp fun in any game after about 3-4 matches, so I tend not to bother with it. Not a direct answer to your question but I’m sure others feel the same.

Posting in language:

• When you will ever get tired of making matchmaking posts old man

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • 50/50. I get close matches and they tend to be pretty fun, takes me back to the D1 days were almost every PvP match ends up being a close game. The other 50 is where it feels like it's a 1v6 cause of teammates that can't fend for themselves.

Posting in language:

• Getting pubstomp is not what I call fun and is the reason why I stopped playing the Crucible. I won't pretend to be even remotely good when it comes to PVP, but I used to enjoy doing a few matches here and there and back in Destiny I would always look forward to Iron Banner every month. Whatever this 'social" experiment with having the Crucible split between QP and Comp playlists just needs to yanked from the game and go back to the same system, including how match making worked in Destiny Year 2 / Year 3. Hell, I'll take how the Crucible was during the HoW period of Destiny over what is in place now.

Posting in language:

• Get it back to sbmm and I’ll play more. As it is now, I have no desire to play.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • Edited by WHITELION28: 12/25/2018 9:10:54 PM
        WHITELION28
        WHITELION28

No longer retired... for now - 7/24/2019 12:52:15 AM

No. It’s terrible. Worst experience ever. I’ve been off for almost a month now. PvP is such a letdown. I always get paired up with people that run the same loadout every time, when there’s a whole variety of weapons to choose from. Getting paired up with a 4 man, 5 man, or a full fire team while queuing solo just -blam!-s me over badly. All they do is sweat and I struggle to carry my team full of trash cans, which forces me to leave the game. And the lag. People that run hamsters for their internet pisses me off. Makes it impossible for me to shoot at the person that’s constantly teleporting across the map, and kills me immediately when I shot the shit outta him and still survives. Such bullshit. That’s all i gotta say

Posting in language:

• i stopped playing crucible after the change to 6v6 and no sbmm. the games are aweful and depressing now. i would come back if sbmm is turned on again and i mean personal sbmm not team average mm.

Posting in language:

• Depends really

Posting in language:

• I'm more in the middle. Generally speaking, it's fine for me, though about a third of the time, lag/lag comp doesn't go in my favor, or it's a landslide. I don't mind landslides in games that can't snowball as hard like Battlefield, but in Destiny, with the spawns in 6v6 how they are, it sucks.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • It exists. About the best as it's been for this game, which isn't saying much.

Posting in language:

• ah the daily complaint from you. not at all surprising.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Just ask all the people who stopped playing because of the LH toy boys

Posting in language:

• Nope. Pvp needs to go.

Posting in language:

• Getting my dick stomped into the curb repeatedly is not fun. I have to use meta weapons to compete. Rather run what I like and have fun than get stomped by sweaty douche canoes. Put it back to the way it was so I dont have to play against people I have no business playing.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
            • It’s either a snooze fest or sweat box. Decisive win/loss either way. Totally exploitative. What was so wrong with the Rise of Iron system, Bungie? We could chose any mode (clash, control, supremacy, rift etc) and the game gathered 12 players based on connection first and then spread the skill equally as possible between teams. Most matches felt fair and fun. Pure connection “Trials of Osiris” was there for the hardcore. Now every playlist feels function equivalent to trials. When can my non hardcore friends that played all three years of d1 come back and not be stomped on? It’s supposed to be a [b]fun game[/b] and not a soul crushing experience.

Posting in language:

• Since the Cheaters of the 9 is gone you now have the LagSwitching modded controler using cronus stick cheats in quick play that mostly use OP 1 shot no skill to use weapons. How is that fun or fair? Crucibles should be skill based only! No radar or aim assist! With skill based matchmaking the cheaters can fight eachother until oblivion!

Posting in language:

• Edited by DredgenFallacy: 12/24/2018 8:23:13 AM
              It's too easy.(because everyone runs the same -blam!-in loadout) And the spawns are -blam!-in awful

Posting in language:

• Put D1 crucible back to whenever it was that I began to main Saladdins Vigil, that was when I found the game fun. The only time, really. Iron Banner was in a good spot then too. I think it was November 2016.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • Yeah QP is fun and easy if I am bored and just want to pub for a while, if I feel like getting at least a challenge I do comp.

Posting in language:

• Right now it is the 6v6 and pinnacle infestation

Posting in language:

• I just enjoy trying to snipe and making the occasional awesome play. And killing shotgunners.

Posting in language:

• Competitties is better

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
              ;
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon