JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Jibunnokage: 12/21/2018 5:40:09 AM
Today, after several games, constantly top players had KDs in the 20s and 30s, the rest of us, struggled to get 1.0 or better. We played several game modes, the experience was the same of course. How this is fair or reasonable, can't be justified in any manner. This large gap between elites and others, is beyond logic. Even my friends that are elite players, and often, easily get KDs in the 10s and 20s, have quit playing D2 PvP in total disgust for how boring it is, trashing less skilled players over and over. So Bungie has in fact, created the worst possible scenario for D2 PvP, players in mass leaving because of endless stomping, and some elite players leaving because stomping in the long run is boring. Way to go Bungie... I can't see how you could screw up D2 PvP more... oh, wait, this is Bungie.. they can screw up something that is already so screwed up, if defies any rational intent or understanding, right?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I’ve looked at your game history on all 3 characters and you’ve rarely played crucible in the last week. Of course destinytracker can’t find you for some reason so I’m going to assume you only do crucible for the milestone. Only playing a few games here or there isn’t a good sample size so your logic is very biased. I played a game on meltdown where my whole entire team was around or below 1500 Elo and the other team having 5 diamond elos. Of course we got crushed but that’s one out of the many many games I’ve played and that is the first time I’ve ever been crushed that hard or matched up against 5 diamonds not in the same team. The point here is there are abnormalities and those 10,20,30s are probably abnormalities because I have very rarely seen anyone on my team or the enemy team get anything above a 7kd.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• This is it exactly, thank you.

Posting in language:

• Had a game yesterday, where 4 of the winning team where all above 10 KD, the winner was 24 KD, with 42 kills/defeats. So for me, I continue to see extensive stomping. True, my experience may not be typical, but thus far pretty consistent for me.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon