JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Dano2point0: 12/19/2018 3:08:57 PM
The issue I have with it all is that a lot of these top tier players don't go in to have fun. They go in to humiliate with their meta loadout and stacked to dominate. They are so unimaginative. It's the same shit over and over. This isn't healthy for the game because it's going to drive down players that go in there for fun to simply just complete the weekly leaving only the average Crucible Joes (those that average a lot of Crucible time) to deal with these loaded teams regularly. And what happens next is these players leave Crucible altogether and the elite players can have fun playing each other in Quickplay. Then they can bitch here about how sbmm should be removed from Quickplay because they aren't having any fun playing against players their skill level. And I just want to tell them imagine playing against stacked teams twice your skill level all the time. [spoiler]This was my first match last night that I joined in progress just in time for opposing Supers: https://destinytracker.com/d2/pgcr/3238897856. Notice the gear for the top three players. This is the trend. And here's my last match of the night: https://destinytracker.com/d2/pgcr/3239274333[/spoiler]
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• IDK about that one chief, tearing your team up with my NF and god rolled dust rock is pretty fun most of the times..

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• But that's the "just chill and relax" loadout, I see nothing out of the ordinary. /s

Posting in language:

• Today, I saw several players just dancing the entire matches, for several matches. There was no attempt to participate in the action at all. When I queried said players, they often replied... Just here to get the Gear, and leave.

Posting in language:

• There is so much to do in this game and so many ways to get powerful gear, they shouldn't act so selfishly and ruin the pvp experience of players that care and want to compete.

Posting in language:

• That's it exactly. They're just protective their farm. Also spot on that they don't want to "relax and have fun", they want to dominate, humiliate and try for 50+ every game. They're all using full meta and they're all trying as hard as they can. Thank you for the link.

Posting in language:

• That's pretty much what I expect every time I go into Quickplay now. And I solo queue often because a lot of guys in my clan will only do the bare minimum anymore to complete the weekly.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon