JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by RavenousLD3341: 12/19/2018 12:09:56 PM
The crucible has and will continue to be one of the worst PvP experiences available in modern games. There's way too many better competitive PvP offerings available that don't have any of the issues that this game has had. This is a sub-standard offering from a massive dev studio backed by a multi-billion dollar publisher. They can do better, they know they can, why they refuse is a total mystery to me.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• They refuse to separate sand boxes. Add dedicated servers to the competitive and quick play so that everyone can be happy Their own fault

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Wow - say it like it is. Holy f-ck

Posting in language:

• What you get when you stubbornly refuse to have separation of the sandboxes, unfortunately

Posting in language:

• Always true

Posting in language:

• Well what’s your solution to your issues with pvp? So many people on here just complain and have no solution. I think crucible right now is better then it’s ever been. Even since year one of destiny, IMO this is the best it’s ever been. We had SBMM in year 3 of destiny one and everyone hated it. So I don’t know what your thoughts are on solving this ,”problem.”

Posting in language:

• A complete separation of pve and pvp. I know it’s hard to balance and harder to get to the core through all of the fans rage (sometimes justified) You only have to look at elitism and elites to know the frustration. Some people are naturally better or simply have more time. [i][u]It’s not a dig at people who ground their arses off to obtain top tier weapons, it’s just the truth. [/u][/i] If you ground for the Luna, not forgotten / claymore you have my utmost respect < Look at even the not forgotten vs the lunar. These handguns are top tier and only obtainable by people with skill and talent - you are basically adding to the skill gap and even comparing the lunar to the forgotten is a massive difference. Combined with p!$$ poor matchmaking (I happen to agree with OP totally) it’s getting worse. Why should players with .5 kds get stacked with stat padders and pros? Number 1 fights number 2.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon