JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/19/2018 12:05:21 PM
With skill factored, high skilled players can never just ''relax and have fun'' because every game is too ''sweaty'' and all they face are players their own skill level. This is just a giant load of BS, the 1% or 10% whatever people call it dont want to be "sweaty", so the majority of the playerbase, 90% or more have to be while facing them. And when 90% or more of the playerbase are not having fun in a "fun game mode" then what's the point of even having it?.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I'm a player some might consider "sweaty" or in other words competent. I earned my Luna's and am working towards the NF. When I play QP solo I use my best loadout, Luna's, Dust Rock, and Thunderlord, because from past experience I know how the matchmaking system works. Both teams will have one player of similar Elo on DTR, I sit around 2k in clash and 1.8k in control, then the rest of the teams will fill out with players in lower brackets. The match will devolve into who can farm the other teams blueberries better, if I want to win I have to try and that means I'm going to equip my best loadout. Some of you have a problem with that, which is understandable, but its not my fault that I want to win. Now playing with a stack of clanmates is very different, we'll usually toss on a meme loadout and see who can slay out the most with something like Sweet Business.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• If 9 average players can’t deal with 1 good player per lobby then that’s their problem. I agree high skilled players running as stacks are definitely an issue but separating solos and fireteams would solve this problem.

Posting in language:

• Yup. Vocal monitory vs silent majority. Right now Bungie is catering the entire game to the loudest voices with the largest follower groups All of PvP dictated by them Power mattering in PvP Meaningful infusion Exotics that never drop RNG on top of RNG Power-gated content- raids, Forges Endless leveling, they had 3 months at 600, we were lucky to have a week or two. And the "fun" comment is so spot on. They are in this thread spouting that crap. How dare we want to ruin their fun... QP is supposed to be FUN (for them). The sad thing is that these are the same players who shit all over Bungie and anyone who had anything remotely positive to say about the game year one. They're the most toxic people alive and here they are saying "how dare anyone want the game to be better now". It was okay for them to not be happy and to be hateful and nasty, but we're not allowed any constructive feedback. I hope Bungie knows what they're doing because alienating the average player doesn't seem like a good move and if Anthem is decent or good, they're going to lose players. Also if Anthem offers these streamers something their communities want to view, they will have ZERO loyalty to Bungie. All they care about are themselves.

Posting in language:

• So totally correct, bro. Cathartic to see my own common sense flowing out of another. lol

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon