JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/19/2018 12:43:18 AM
I didn’t watch the video but ever since they removed (it was a bug allegedly) SBMM prior to Forsaken I was saying all the streamers and YouTube content creators want it this way so they can make their damn montage videos. And following a lot of Bungie employees and streamers/YTers on twitter a lot of them were in favor of keeping SBMM out of quick play for obvious reasons: streamers get “street cred” for pub stomps, Bungie and Destiny itself gets massive amounts of free advertisement from these montage videos “Omg Ralphie! Did u just see that sick team kill snipe?! OmgZ I’ll go buy Forsaken when it comes out” One streamer even relied to me saying quick play was a “sweatshop” and he didn’t want to “sweat his dick off” in quick play. Like dude, you get 5 freaking tokens, maybe a legendary. Idk who in their right mind gets sweaty over such lame rewards. Ever since they removed SBMM I basically stopped playing crucible except for Mayhem recently and getting my dailies and weekly milestones done. It’s pretty sad cuz by doing this Bungie essentially cut off half of the games entertainment value to me.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Lost Sols: 12/19/2018 1:45:43 AM
    The "sweaty" comments are the most baffling. 1) they're trying harder now than ever. They all run Luna's/DRB/Wardcliff and try their dicks off to put up 50 every game and 2) after millennia of human beings competing, these jokers convinced the Destiny community that good games are a punishment. Like seriously, WTF?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon