JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/10/2018 12:38:28 AM
If you put 1/2 as much effort in playing as you do complaining, you would solo everything in the game.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I bet if I put in half as much effort as you do being an asshole, I'd actually enjoy black armory a little more

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You seem like the asshole here, and that’s coming from me: a professional asshole.

Posting in language:

• Ok now that was uncalled for. His statement was true, you wrote a novel complaining about something yet I still see you playing. Your reply to his comment was purely driven on feelings alone. Your original post alone was already bad enough but now it seems like you’re letting the internet get to you and your feelings are showing. Man up

Posting in language:

• Edited by BraveCole: 12/10/2018 2:58:01 AM
    [quote]Ok now that was uncalled for. His statement was true[/quote] Are you serious? You can't be. [quote]you wrote a novel complaining about something yet I still see you playing.[/quote] Didn't say I was quitting, or that I would stop playing. I was literally criticizing the launch of black armory, which a lot of people agreed with. My post alone has 400+ upvotes, and other posts like mine have similar or even more. [quote]Your reply to his comment was purely driven on feelings alone.[/quote] And what are you doing? You have the same attitude as the guy before me; you didn't provide any counter argument, probably because you didn't read the post, and just label it as "complaining." [quote]Your original post alone was already bad enough[/quote] Really, now? I'd check again, pal. [quote]and your feelings are showing. Man up[/quote] No, yours are. You're angry at me, and I'm sorry.

Posting in language:

• Edited by f1r3kn1ght625: 12/11/2018 1:54:29 AM
    How were my feelings showing? You’re the one with the half assed “being an asshole” post. Yes your original post was terribly garbage. So what if I’d use the same arguments you pointed out it’s true. I’ve seen multiple posts where people were just saying they enjoyed black armory and it had a vote of 0. So tell me, who’s the one being negative now? The ones supposedly “sucking bungie off” or the ones “whining they didn’t get what they payed for”. I’ve read many of these complaint posts and they all have the same basis. So what if they’re defending something they like? They like it. Seems like you’re just as bad as the fems labeling everyone into categories. Negative much? Bungie does need to fix stuff but the forge really isn’t that hard the complaint was just people bitching about stupid shit. I stand by my point, you half assed your entire argument And you’re still playing at 622 power level. See you at reset you’re still grinding so stop lying bruh

Posting in language:

• Not reading that wall, bye.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon