JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/7/2018 4:56:05 AM
I mean. You saw the roadmap. You KNEW what you were getting and when.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Bullshit. The roadmap said what was coming. It said nothing about the content's accessibility. I don't really care that the Forges are such a high level, but this argument is complete and utter trash.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Except it showed the dates on when everything was coming.

Posting in language:

• Edited by undeadcookie456: 12/10/2018 2:39:20 PM
    As I said, it showed WHAT it was coming. Not the Light Level required.

Posting in language:

• Well, END GAME CONTENT kinda game the levels away. Of course it would come at 600+

Posting in language:

• Not really. The roadmap itself labeled the Forges as exactly that: "New Activity- Forges of the Chain". And the ViDoc itself called the Forges "endgame content", but that doesn't necessarily restrict it to being 600+. The Dreaming City is toted as "endgame content" but is easily accessible by pretty much any player.

Posting in language:

• The ENTIRE Annual Pass was advertised as adding End Game content. Only in September will we be getting more casual content to breeze through.

Posting in language:

• And as I said, "endgame content" doesn't necessarily entail the content being nigh-inaccessible for casual players. Once again, look at the Dreaming City. The problem people had with Black Armory at first was there was little to no details on how exactly the game was being expanded. We were told there was less of a focus on story and more on endgame, but this is a very vague statement. We didn't know if we were getting pure endgame content or a Warmind-style expansion with a tiny campaign and larger focus on extending playtime.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon