JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
12/5/2018 11:46:36 PM

Bungie: Hire me to do one specific job

It doesn't have to be big pay as this is what my job would be: Tell you when you're wrong. Tell you "this won't go over well with the community." I have been here since D1 beta playing essentially with no friends or clan on the game. I have struggled through everything at the same time everyone else did with less help than some. I'm not a "solo player" as I do raids but only on LFG. I know how the vast majority of the people here will feel. In my position I will truly be the only non-yes man. I could have told you the current power grind before the content starts was a bad idea. I could have told you to put out the statement Cozmo just did either last night or this morning even if you had still released it this way. I could tell you "but most players don't have many masterwork cores, we want choice to be somewhat important but we don't want to play with trash weapons for several weeks." I could tell you "hey you need some good faith with the community after D2 launch. Forsaken should at least be 30 or less to even tempt some to come back. And this annual pass needs to be a little less too to keep a community positive going forward" Hire me Bungo! Before patch note releases, before DLC releases. Whoever you have reading over things now isn't a player. That much is clear.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon