JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Pr0phet310: 12/6/2018 8:50:14 PM

Error Code Chicken

Some context. I was able to play today before the reset at 12pm est. Upon returning to the game at roughly 1:45pm est. I was hit with the CHICKEN error code stating that the connection to the character server is lost. I restarted the game and after a very long wait was able to sign in. In which case I went to the tower and upon arriving noticed that it was void of all players and NPCs (very weird). Then after about a minute I got booted and hit with error code BABOON. Since then I've restarted my console and am still running into this issue. This must be tied to the reset because I've NEVER had this issue before today. Update: So I managed to sign back in after a third attempt however the load times took forever. Ran into CHICKEN, again, and just tried logging back in and maybe 5 minutes later I was in the tower (a non-ghost town tower I might add). I will see if I run into the same issue tonight.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Lockon Kirito: 12/6/2018 8:46:11 PM
    Im having the same issue. I was able to play this morning up to reset. Had to run out and do some errands. Got back and I keep getting the same messages as you and that chicken error doesnt like me at all. Just got grape error as well.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon