JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
12/5/2018 10:20:19 PM

Ghost Fragments & Saboteur Chests

Prior to Patch 2.1.1.1, I was able to secure Ghost Fragments for Weekly Spider bounties to attain the Masterwork Cores needed for infusion (Enhancement Cores before I get corrected). However after this most recent patch, on both PlayStation 4 and PC, neither of my two characters when completing Public Events, Patrols or High Value Targets on the Tangled Shore drop any of these fragments. I attempted with two of each to ensure it wasn't a temporary glitch. Also the Forge Saboteur chests, upon successfully destroying the Saboteur and the shield around his cache, I am not able to claim the chest for any weaponry. This has happened at least 3 times now across all platforms as well. I have also further verified with other players I have matchmade with, or from my clan that they were able to acquire these items without any issues. To troubleshoot, I have already uninstalled Destiny 2 on both platforms, cleared internal caches, and reinstalled, tested, and still unable to acquire these items. PLEASE HELP BUNGIE! I have also tweeted this out to you prior to this posting as well.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon