JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/6/2018 10:19:48 PM
Hello, What error codes are you seeing?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I've been dealing with the same issues since 12/6. In Gloucester MA Comcast provider. Only D2 on ps4 is affected, all other systems are working normally. Updating this with time stamps and codes as they occur. 12/8 - EST 8:16 : Unable to Join - (unknown) - Login Screen 8:23 : Can't Connect - Grape - Login in 8:30 : 1st Mission in game wouldn't advance to next mission part - Had to leave game 8:40 : Grape - Traveling from Orbit to Annex 8:47 : Baboon - Traveling from Tower to EDZ 9:36 : rabbit - Joining friend in progress of dreaming city mission from orbit 9:42 : rabbit - Joining fireteam in EDZ 9:43 : rabbit - Joining fireteam in EDZ 9:44 : rabbit - Joining fireteam in EDZ 9:45 : Could not connect to D2 Servers - grape - Orbit to Quick Play 10:10 : Could not connect to D2 Servers - fig - Orbit to Tower 10:12 : baboon - Removed from game world 10:24 : elderberry - Solo que into EDZ forge

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I live in Connecticut and have had almost every code you can imagine. It’s easier put like this then to name them all. This game has been unplayable sense the forge light level change.

Posting in language:

• I'm getting all the fruit one elderberry,fig,grape so on and so forth

Posting in language:

• All of them, baboon, Elder, chicken.....

Posting in language:

• I'm getting chicken trying to log in,and fig and grape when I'm in game

Posting in language:

• I've experienced CHICKEN, BABOON, and GRAPE all in the past 24 hrs. I personally made a thread about it. And it seems pretty wide spread.

Posting in language:

• Most recently grape. After every strike i get it

Posting in language:

Grape, baboon, fig, weasel, chicken, I've gotten it so much that I was banned temporarily for Gambit... which I am seriously pissed off about. I have a 1GB up and down internet connection, it is [b][u][i]not[/i][/u][/b] on my end.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Grape, baboon, fig, weasel, chicken, I've gotten it so much that I was banned temporarily for Gambit... which I am seriously pissed off about. I have a 1GB up and down internet connection, it is [b][u][i]not[/i][/u][/b] on my end.[/quote] This would piss me off

Posting in language:

[quote]This would piss me off[/quote] It does, I’ve started playing other games until Bungie fixes this. And this is on Bungie’s side because I don’t get disconnected by any other game out there that requires internet connection. I’ve played Fallout 76 with no issue. This is starting to infuriate me.

Posting in language:

• My issues started yesterday late afternoon. Gambit was a mess, kept lagging and getting kicked out. Now I can’t even connect, getting grape and baboon.

Posting in language:

• Just got impala and baboon

Posting in language:

• Edited by iiiprimusiii: 12/6/2018 11:01:04 PM
    I can't remember all of them off the top of my head (all of them unique first-time occurrences) but grape was a huge reoccurrence and just now I got elderberry. There was one more I think it was fig. My game is basically a paperweight right now.

Posting in language:

• Lots and lots of grape and baboon. The occasional chicken. Saw an eel once.

Posting in language:

• Ok. Those are all error codes we're investigating, as we've seen an increase in them today.

Posting in language:

• My game is un playable because of these errors, and it some times just dosent let me sign into the game, mostly get fig, elderberry, grape. Some times i get chicken. Can you please just give me an answer and not say that you are just investing it?

Posting in language:

• Fig, grape, baboon, elderberry. Whenever I try to fly to tower or near the forge. I am hardlined with 350mbps down 15mbs up. Maybe they should look into being able to select these activities directly from the director. I mean it's Matchmade why should I have to run all the way to it if I want to play it. This is why we have had problems with court of oryx, archons forge, blind well, now these forges. Blind matchmaking doesn't work. Show us on screen when matchmaking is happening and let us know when a lobby had been found. More information on screen about the matchchmaking timer would solve most of your matchmaking problems with players running in to activities too fast

Posting in language:

• Okay glad I posted here first, last time an update adversely affected my console I ended up redoing my entire home network thinking it was on my end. Hah. Cripes. Well thanks for the timely response!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon