JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/6/2018 10:13:05 PM
Hey tehre. Thanks for your report. By "Augmented Weapon" do you mean a Masterworked weapon, a Black Armory weapon, or something else? Once the pinnacle Broadsword is obtained, the Broadsword can drop randomly for players and will always have the Outlaw and Desperado perks.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Yes, it's dropping from the Black Armory Forge Vessels, that's what I'm referring to when I say Augmented Weapon, because that's what the reward is called on the pursuit. These weapons are supposed to drop with a perk column that allows the choice between two "main" perks, like how this Toil and Trouble has the option between Threat Detector or Full Auto. I'm aware that the Broadsword can randomly drop, the issue is that the weapon is dropping from a reward pool that is supposed to give unique "augments" of weapons, augments that this weapon (Broadsword) cannot have. To dumb it down, I basically got the only drop in the game from Augmented Weapon rewards that's worthless, and I'm hoping Bungie could save someone else from my fate.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Ah. I understand. Thank you for the information and feedback.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon