JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will receive an update today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
12/6/2018 8:10:31 PM

Refered a friend, he confirmed the link, couldn't find quest, and we are now unlinked

I've refered a friend around 10 days ago, gave him the link the day he bought Forsaken, he confirmed it and he was on my list, it said waiting for friend to pickup quest. We got to the second part, I've asked my friend if he got the RaF quest, and he said he didnt see anything like that, however I finished the first part (public events) with no issues, got to the second part and got 1/3 crucible matches done, then the progress just stopped, I've asked my friend to check if he has a quest at Hawkthornes, and he said he didn't, not was it in his inventory, I've re-checked at the refer a friend page, and it said he needs to buy forsaken and create a character, while it's pretty obvious he has done both, and has done it while clicking the referal link and confirming it. Now, he entirely disappeared from the RaF page, and we have no way to get the link back, even though we did everything right, and within the time period
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hi. Thanks for your report. If you or your friend linked up or purchased Destiny 2: Forsaken longer than 7 days ago, one of you aren't considered a new player anymore and can't play the quest with each other. If you are still within the 7-day timeframe, you or your friend might need to send the link again, or create a new link.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon