JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
12/6/2018 7:51:53 PM

Sick of EP never had a weapon drop

So I know this has been raised but I find it incomprehensible that I have never seen any weapon drop, so I can't finish the warfare seal. Is this an issue or it's a case of rng working as intended? If this is the case there's no point in working towards the seals. Love destiny even if Bungie don't but this and BA release are tarnishing my heart...
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I completed it 11 times before my first weapon drop. Personally, I think the drop rates are too low... especially when you cosider it's an outdated mode. Grind for key parts, get a key, play ep until it decrypts, unlock chest for armor... if you're lucky a weapon you don't have might drop. It's a ridiculously low drop rate on something that takes so much effort to complete.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Took me 40 runs to get all of the weapons. I've seen people post it took them wayyyyy longer than me.

Posting in language:

• Btw to get all the guns even with the new system of 6-7 wave completions you can do in EP it took me probably 100+ runs to get all 3 guns. That doesn't include the times I helped friends and randoms get it.

Posting in language:

• Have you been using the fireteam medallions? I've gotten like 3 shotguns this week using them

Posting in language:

• I have seen reports of people completing it 150 times before they got their weapon drop. I would just suggest to keep at it if you want it that much.

Posting in language:

• Speaking of, where do you get the key that opens the chest at the end of EP? Is it still true that playing any activity on Mars would drop it?

Posting in language:

4 Replies
    • Edited by mikes5673: 12/9/2018 12:19:51 AM
      Wait... there are other weapons from EP? I thought this was the Edge Transit wellspring! Update: just got the shottie!!☺😊😀😁😃😄😆 Further update: just got a second one!! Went to Mars to run the Flashpoint on my Warlock; joined EP... shotgun first time! Been playing Warmind off and on since August and nada, then 2 SGs in 2 days! Keep at it, Guardians. Don't forget to check under the boss's corpse for the engram and make sure your Postmaster isn't full. I very nearly lost the first one because of that but Ishtar Collective app saved the day!

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • how many completions do you have? (final bosses beaten)

Posting in language:

• I feel you bro. I only need the SMG and the best I can get with EP these days is a level 3 or 4 clear (with the public event that nobody remembers to turn heroic) and then everyone just nopes out. I need to get a regular group together to run it consistently so I'm not constantly being let down - and even when we do hit level 7 - 5 clears later - still nothing but shaders... It's a real problem...

Posting in language:

5 Replies
        • 10 weeks so far and nothing. Start to feel that it is just a waste of time

Posting in language:

• It took me 37 clears to have all weapons on PC, ~46 on PS4. Some of my friends did over 100 runs to get all guns. EP now has a similar "buff" as Nightfalls, as in, for every end-boss kill you don't get a weapon drop, the chances at getting a drop for each subsequent time increase. This week (Dec 4 reset), the boss is Nur Abath, Crest of Xol, who drops shotgun only. [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/a0igko/escalation_protocol_weapon_drop_schedule_updated]Escalation Protocol Weapon Drop Schedule[/url]

Posting in language:

4 Replies
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon