JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
Edited by Butters0093: 12/6/2018 7:46:20 PM

Black Armory - Thank you

Bungie, you guys laid out pretty clearly how this content was going to be structured and while the front end of it could have been executed better (Paul Tassi has a decent write up) I'd like to thank you for how fun the Forge is. The weapons and armor look awesome and the grind with the Forge is enjoyable for those of us that were ready for more end game content. Looking forward to the new forges and the raid. Thank you.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

For $12 I think it's worth it.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • How is the forge fun? It’s literally the same “kill waves and throw balls at an object” we’ve always gotten. Listen, I’m all for endgame and the forge is bringing great weapons and armor. But the forge itself is lame as -blam!-. It’s not wrong to admit that.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • 👎

Posting in language:

• Yeah right, it’s just more content for fireteams and they screwed solo players again. I haven’t done a raid since Crota because I can’t get on a team because of all the stupid requirements players make up. LFG doesn’t work and neither do Clans unless you have friends in the same clan. They should come out and say Destiny is only for players who have teams that play on a regular basis. Solo players are locked out of endgame content!

Posting in language:

14 Replies
        • It was fun. Bored of it already...guess I'll go play some of the other new conten... oh wait.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Don't be a kissass

Posting in language:

• I’m going to knock out my milestones and try again. Made it to the boss at 600 but got wrecked.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
            • still say 90% of us would just be happy if they'd expand the damn loot pool. there is nothing new at zavala at all, and 1 new shotgun at shaxx. everything else are remakes of Y1s and even those are hard as hell to get. add some damn guns!

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • It’s fun. The matchmaking got off to a rough start—-first three times it dumped me into an instance by myself. But after that things ran smoothly. With the changes, it’s very doable at 610 power. Got to the boss on the first run, nearly killed it. Took him out on the third try with randoms and without having to use any special strays. (Well of Radiance and a 611 Thunderlord). Hammerhead is a good weapon. And I only got an average roll. Can’t wait to see what it can do with Rampage or Feeding Frenzy.

Posting in language:

• The question for me is how did we came from such a good DLC as Forsaken to this.IMO even the die hard Destiny fans should raise their voices to let Bungie know that we expected way more and this Forge is not up to our expectations. If you are Ok with everything that Bungie releases, no matter the quality of the product, they will keeep dropping the bar because Bungie will grab your money anyway.If you love this game you should be objective and let your voice be heard The Annual Pass is a bad business mode for D2.And many of us have voted with our wallet.Let's wait and see about the sales numbers , but5 I am afraid Activision won't be happy because this AP is not going to sell as well as Forsaken, and they were already disappointed

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • No need to feel sorry for them. They charged money for this and need to be held accountable.

Posting in language:

• More gratitude towards them is needed it's always good to see post with a positive vibe instead of being toxic. But I agree good new addition to the game

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • Edited by a RAND0M M0DDER: 12/7/2018 10:16:15 AM
                    I just two manned it with a 550 and got them the new machine gun. lol I love it. Edit: [url=https://puu.sh/CdUo6/7498dd0e88.png]Image[/url]

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                    • 👍

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• Small things amuse small minds.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                      • I’m cool with it so far. Before anybody starts talking shit, I left D2 after I played it for a month. Came back toward the end of season 3. They have staggered out the content to cover the month. I’m good with that. Long grind, but I’m used to it.

Posting in language:

• Finally! I didn't buy, but at least somebody knows what they bought.

Posting in language:

• No.....just no

Posting in language:

• [quote]Bungie, you guys laid out pretty clearly how this content was going to be structured and while the front end of it could have been executed better (Paul Tassi has a decent write up) I'd like to thank you for how fun the Forge is. The weapons and armor look awesome and the grind with the Forge is enjoyable for those of us that were ready for more end game content. Looking forward to the new forges and the raid. Thank you.[/quote] So in other words. Thanks bungie for 1 activity. Money well spent!

Posting in language:

12 Replies
                        • People like you are what ruined destiny, nice job getting hit from the back by bungo, you prob thing everything bungie does is perfect, you troglodyte get the hell out of here, in no way has this dlc proved that it is worth the money I spent on it, yup they got new exotics they look nice but I can guarantee they will be trash anyways, everyone is so excited for the last word but I bet it will be no where near as powerful as it was in destiny 1

Posting in language:

13 Replies
                          • [quote]Bungie, you guys laid out pretty clearly how this content was going to be structured and while the front end of it could have been executed better (Paul Tassi has a decent write up) I'd like to thank you for how fun the Forge is. The weapons and armor look awesome and the grind with the Forge is enjoyable for those of us that were ready for more end game content. Looking forward to the new forges and the raid. Thank you.[/quote] I think people are getting confused about what is and is not end game content. BA is not end game.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                            • Its alright at best

Posting in language:

• The new old weapons look better but the stats are exactly the same.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                              • Just adding this to the list of Deej/Cozmo ghost accounts... Joking aside, glad to hear you're enjoying it. I waited a week before committing to Forsaken after what happened this time last year, but ultimately was not disappointed. I'll probably wait until the New Year anyway. Christmas is not a good time for me to be blowing 30 quid! Still finding plenty to do with the various weapon quests (Wishender, Malfeasance, etc) at the moment. While we're thanking Bungie, I'm impressed that Forsaken 'only' players haven't been kicked to the curb this time. Still getting new weapons and continuing to level up is great. Intrigued to be able to meet Ada even if not able to access the activities. Looking forward to finding out why she holds a grudge against Guardians. And apparently I will still be able to participate in the next Iron Banner. So...👍

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                                • “Such a tease” - players who finally came back and can’t play due to light level

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                                ;
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon