JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by NiC: 12/6/2018 7:31:14 PM
NiC
NiC

Horrible performance, impossible to play the game (Video included)

The performance of the game is HORRIBLE since Black Armory. The game runs with like 3 FPS. Movement is nearly impossible as it lags so badly. This is not a drop to ~30 FPS. It's literally [b]unplayable[/b]. I noticed lags in the character inventory screen too. Other screens like the planet view are fine. But once I go to Mars (as an example), it's like playing on a potato computer. Upgraded my graphic driver, nothing happened. Specs: • Nvidia Quadro P5000, multiple versions of drivers tested. • Intel Xeon E5-2678v3 Please fix this as quickly as possible, as it seems to affect a huge % of PC-Players! [u]Edit:[/u] Here's a short video to show the lags: [url=http://streamable.com/qoc5a]streamable.com/qoc5a[/url] Funny enough, the FPS counter is in a 50-60FPS range, which should be smooth enough (But still, I saw higher numbers before...). I have a fairly high resolution monitor (3440x1440 @ 120Hz), maybe there are some problems with buffers in D2's graphics engine. I know people with lower resolutions without problems.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon