JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by ShAnK311: 12/6/2018 6:23:14 PM
First, let me say I appreciate your command of written language. I could read it effortlessly, and not have to reread anything, or cringe at spelling, grammar, etc. Okay. #1: Valid criticism? [b]MAYBE.[/b] The content of the annual pass was advertised as endgame pursuits. As of Dec 4, the new max light is 650, not 600. I think a few days of doing powerful gear challenges before engaging in a new ENDGAME activity is not entirely unreasonable as 600 light is no longer the max. #2: Valid criticism? [b]NO.[/b] If you buy a magazine subscription, it does not mean that you paid the entire subscription fee for that first magazine you get. You pay a subscription fee, and you get something new each month, or each quarter, or whatever. Based on my calculation, the relative cost of Black Armory is $11.67. Secondly, many people bought D2 and the Season Pass together. They paid $90-100 for this package. Could they play D2, Osiris, and Warmind right away? Of course not. This may also give them a chance to make tweaks to other Black Armory components yet to come out due to player feedback about what is already in our hands. #3: Valid criticism? [b]I DON'T KNOW[/b] This comes down to semantics. Is it an expansion? Is it a DLC? What is it? To me, it is paying for premium, periodic updates with additional things to do that non-pass owners cannot access. I guess it expands the game. I guess it is content, and you download it. The only thing I know is, it's not what we're used to. Let's give it some time and see what it's like. #4: Valid criticism? [b]NOT REALLY.[/b] See response for #1. It won't take long in terms of light level grind to get to where you can beat the first forge and still be challenged. I assume you have stuck with D2, Expansions I and II, Forsaken, and bought the Annual Pass because something about the game is fun for you and keeps you coming back. You mention the "milestone hamster wheel." And you're right. That's basically the core of the game. Just keep playing, if you think it's fun, and the content will come. That's all I got. Good luck!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon