JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
12/6/2018 3:59:52 PM

Making Destiny 2 "easier"

Bungie, please stop doing this. The game is difficult. We LIKE it to be difficult. You listened to the masses whine about not having a "reason to grind" and brought back random rolls on weapons, fine. You slowed down a guardian's light leveling rate, fine. You brought us new content specifically with a grind factor. Great. This new activity brought us a reason to stay and play. Complete more Gambit, Vangaurd, and Crucible bounties for more weapons, FANTASTIC. i and many others were thrilled to have a reason to play and raise our Light Levels in anticipation of completing these new activities. It seems to me that lowering the difficulty after such a short time in response to the screams of children, who, let's face it, are the first and loudest to cry foul, directly counteracts the overall goals Bungie has of "creating a game where the community has both want and reason to keep returning". I thoroughly enjoy Destiny2 and think you have created a fantastic game for us. You've facilitated fireteam roster building with a comprehensive matchmaking program, clans and Destiny communities. Please stop listening to those indiciduals who "want it all, and want it Now" even though they scream the loudest with immediacy . Thankyou. I hope someone there reads this Sincerely, dhood3512.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon