JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
Edited by Nectum: 12/12/2018 8:44:22 AM
Nectum

New power caps: remove cores from infusion already

Hi, New power cap is at 650 now and will increase over the course of time. This brings the entire fusion debacle back again. Looks we will be playing with weird armor combinations again with perks that don't match our weapons loadout untill we hit max cap. Or even with the correct mods since there is no way of getting them back without destroying your gear. Infusing your gear is currently NOT what you want to do. You need to hoard every core you can get your hands on in order to masterwork or bring your god rolls up later on. I really hate playing this way Bungie. I really do. Back to playing with random drops just because they are higher light... Remove the cores from infusion already so players can finally have more freedom in how they choose to progress. Either by infusing their beloved gear and keep building around it, or experiment with new stuff. The way you build your character should not be someting this -blam!-ing annoying due to something like cores! Edit: thanks guys for the upvotes and getting this post to trending.. It's great to see the majority in this thread standing behind the point of removing them from inufsion... Please leave an upvote or bump on other 2 threads that popped up on this topic as well: [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/250028866?sort=0&page=0[/url] [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/250028867?sort=0&page=0[/url] Wow, +500 upvotes... Thanks fellow guardians!! Bungie, enough people have spoken up about this in various threads and in various places. You're realy going to ignore such a large number of your players base? Edit: [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/250108173?sort=0&page=0[/url] Bungie responded!! [quote]I've sent this feedback to the design team. Thanks for sharing. Here are the main reasons I have listed for why players would like Enhancement Cores removed from infusion are: • Players don't enjoy having to equip fresh powerful drops over prefered gear • Enhancement Core costs prevent players from looking they way they want • Enhancement Core costs prevent players from creating the builds they want • Infusion costs are already sufficient without the Enhancement Core requirements. If you have more reasons I don't already have listed, please share them. Thanks![/quote] Thank you all for the upvotes, feedback and keeping this topic alive with the various threads.
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• bumping again becuase the dawning has really -blam!-ed me in the ass :/

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I work a 9 to five. I love this game, I love its lore, I absolutely -blam!-ing hate that the grind leave people like me in the dust because I physically do not have enough hours in my day too devote too playing nothing but Destiny 2

Posting in language:

• the stupid long artificial grind need to go sure they want to make a infusion to be more meaningful but not expensive like this, the masterwork core is belong in masterworking not infusing!

Posting in language:

• Even if the dont want to remove them from infusion just make them easier to acquire. Everything from patrols, pub events, strikes, crucible a d bounties should reward cores. If this was the case i wouldn't have a problem with the current infusion system.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • Bumping again, I wish I could upvote you more guardian!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • This is a non-issue. Players that play regularly have 300 to 500 enhancement cores at this point.

Posting in language:

42 Replies
          • Better idea: Remove increased power caps. They're pointless and only serve to effectively retire older content as opposed to expanding the end game like they say is the goal.

Posting in language:

• Yo the top 3 posts here are the same thing, I bumped them 👊

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • I hate it that i have to play with guns and use armor I don’t want and can’t make my guardian look the way i i want. I have not seen one cool looking guardian since this update.

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• Bump just read the forum bungie should read these and actually adjust the game. It’s sad how we have been grinding long hours and then the moment a dlc drops we feel like we haven’t grinded of have done anything in this game. Example: new pinnacle weapons.

Posting in language:

• Agree 100%

Posting in language:

• Co-Signed on OP's post. I'm sick of grinding for the cores - they should be reserved for the last lvl Masterwork, or for Exotics. Much prefer the old system. L

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • Bump! Bump! Bump Bungie! Grinding the hell out of getting a higher light level is hard enough!

Posting in language:

• Edited by technyc25: 12/7/2018 6:06:37 PM
                Dude, just check out Warframe. More than 30 characters to choose from and 100s of mods. Spent all day yest decorating my spaceship, character and weapons and armor and it's still not done. Leveling up, economy etc is done smarter. There's tutorials and in depth lore. Trust me, it's got a tough learning curve but it's amazing once you learn how to get around. Man, I sound like a digital crack dealer..lol..every studio could learn from these guys tho.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • They won't do it because this is how they artificially increase play time. How long have people been complaining about cores and how many solutions have been offered (good and simple ones too) and they STILL didn't even do anything about it. Let's see what the white knights say.

Posting in language:

• How else are they going to time gate their content? how stupid are you people? if you take longer to reach max light, that's a while they have you controlled and not asking for more content, they will never change the infusion system. It's to their gain.

Posting in language:

• people have been saying this for 3 months, they are just being stubborn about it. there is literally no reason to have a cost for infusion. you already earned the gear and the light level you are just infusing armour so you can look a certain way or has a certain perk and same for the guns but it is obviously an idea from a manager who everybody is scared to say something to.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • remove slot/item specific light level entirely, just have us progress a general/overall light level so that we can use any piece of gear and not have it go down

Posting in language:

• how is it that people don't have hundreds of cores? they even gave you more ways to earn them.

Posting in language:

27 Replies
                    • You guys do realize that to get higher gear you can just leave the higher light stuff on your character, unequipped, right? Just throw the garbage armor on, keep your good guns on you, and do activities, and you'll get stuff that's higher until you hit max. You don't have to have your ikelos and whisper or thundered at highest light possible every single time you get something higher. If you absolutely need to use high light to do an activity, then just use whatever blue or legendary you have that's high light. You won't die from using a non-OP weapon for 15 minutes. Lmao.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                      • As a vanilla player, i cant get any infusion cores (and yes i try to grind for them) so i want em gone. [spoiler]also heres this too to get bungies attention https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/250040076?sort=0&page=0[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• BUMP. A terrible infusion system. Always has been and always will be. Maybe they could rename the system again?

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                        • Another one of Bungies extremely short sighted design decisions. Honestly it is OK to make mistakes, but to make the same mistakes continuously for years is absurd. I think they have had enough time to try and learn from their own mistakes, how long until people realize that these guys are incapable of thinking about the long term goal of this franchise?

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                          • Edited by MyHueJazz753: 12/7/2018 5:11:16 PM
                            Bungie can fix anything at any point in time. They just don't feel like it. They lowered the forge power level requirement in about seven hours after launch. They can easily remove cores from infusion. Bungo doesn't want to do it because they're filled with too much pride. We may not know how to make games, but we know the difference between good and bad quality. We know the difference between a good and bad leveling system because there are other game companies out there that do it so much better than these buffoons.

Posting in language:

TheSketchyOne
                            TheSketchyOne

Raid anyone ? I - old

Cores drop everywhere now! 2 to 4 an hour I would guess had none 2 weeks ago and now have 70 and have infused a couple of exotics !

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon