JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
12/6/2018 4:48:50 AM

Redrix's Broadsword dropping from blue rarity Forge Vessels

I've been doing the rare-tier "Research Weapon Frame" Forge Vessels from Ada-1 to get augmented weapons, and after going through all the steps in the Crucible Arsenal, including completing the Forge Activity, I was rewarded with a Redrix's Broadsword. The problem here is that Broadsword cannot roll with any main perks other than Outlaw and Desperado, this means it cannot have the special perk column that "Augmented Weapon" drops contain. If possible, I'd hope Bungie can look into the issue, and maybe remove Broadsword from the reward pool, as it cannot be augmented. I finished the quest for the Redrix's Broadsword by the way, this isn't an issue of the weapon dropping to someone who hasn't earned it previously. Image is of the weapon roll, which is obviously lacking the augmented perk column.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey tehre. Thanks for your report. By "Augmented Weapon" do you mean a Masterworked weapon, a Black Armory weapon, or something else? Once the pinnacle Broadsword is obtained, the Broadsword can drop randomly for players and will always have the Outlaw and Desperado perks.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon