JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
12/6/2018 4:14:48 AM

Received Destiny 1 as a gift ...

I received Destiny Taken King Legendary Edition as a gift today, wrapped, new, never been used. Fresh out of the cellophane, I noticed that the expansion codes were expired, but decided to try them anyway, as I had read that codes like this sometimes worked. They didn't. What do I do? Seems rotten to be stuck paying $60 for the downloads from the map screen inside the game. Not really a gift. Is there an acceptable to me resolution to this? I'm sure this is not the first time you've heard this problem. I'd like to be able to truly use the gift, so if they're is an unexpired code I could use to access the content, I would appreciate it. Thank you
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do, really. If you had a receipt, you could try to get it replaced, but you'd just get another expired code. The only way to get a non-expired version, is like you said, to buy it through your console store. The good news is, to get what you should have gotten from the code, you don't have to spend $60. Taken King is available for $20: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0002-CUSA00219_00-DESTINYTAKENKING Rise of Iron, the next expansion would be an additional cost, but that wouldn't have come with the version you were given.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon