JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by KhorneHeretic: 12/7/2018 1:14:02 AM
Bungie fanboys are horrible.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Destiny fanboys are pretty bad but I discovered ones that are even worse a few months ago. You can't even classify them as fanboys. They are more like weebo cucks. These are the no mans sky fanboys. I was drunk and surfing through different forums and found myself in a no mans sky thread and all I said was something like "this game still is nothing like what we were shown" and I seriously got about 100 different death threats. Lol. That community is -blam!-ing incredibly delusional and in love with that game to an almost dangerous degree.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• People like you catergorizong everyone who doesn’t hate the dlc into one group is disgusting

Posting in language:

• On [b]this[/b] community there are only 2 types of people: 1. Fanboy = This is anyone who even remotely defends the game or claims to like it. These are often people who chastise anyone who complains about the game for any reason whatsoever. Thisreotype is perpetuated by: 2. The Toxic Haters = anyone who complains about any aspect of the game whether or not their reasons are justified or is actually just a senseless hater. This stereotype I'd perpetuated by: (See No# 1 above) There is no in between. You wind up being either a fanboy or a hater it seems. IMO.

Posting in language:

• Edited by dansando: 12/8/2018 8:21:17 AM
    Well if you go by how the community acts then yes I agree. The Third group are neutral which tend like the game but also provide what could be improved.

Posting in language:

• You are horrible... Twunt

Posting in language:

• English much?

Posting in language:

• The low IQ brainlets like you are worse, trust me.

Posting in language:

• you don't even have a brain,garbage no brain bungie fanboy,go fuk yourself.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon