JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

12/5/2018 9:22:32 PM
I like it the expansion, and don't use any of those "defenses" that you mention to justify my liking of it. Your arguments are classic straw men.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No, those are actual arguments I have seen. No one's gonna get mad at you for liking it. I'm just telling you why I don't.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by manmythlegend1: 12/5/2018 9:45:03 PM
    I think these are misinterpretations of arguments you have seen. I think these are what you hear instead of what was said. You heard.... "This isn't an expansion, though. Don't treat it like one." I think what was said could have been more like.... "this isn't a [i][b]typical[/b][/i] expansion. Bungie is not giving us what we are used to so why are you judging it on the same basis?" If you actually read these then congratulations, your fallacy isn't "straw man", you're fallacy is "cherry picking", by choosing the poorly stated underdeveloped trash arguments and trying to hold them up as the gold standard. Don't defend your position by picking poorly worded and unclear arguments that can fit on a bumper sticker. defend it against well thought out, reasoned intelligent arguments by making points and counter points.

Posting in language:

• [quote]you're fallacy is "cherry picking", by choosing the poorly stated underdeveloped trash arguments and trying to hold them up as the gold standard.[/quote] Then give me a good argument that I have not heard before. I'm listening.

Posting in language:

• Edited by manmythlegend1: 12/5/2018 9:56:39 PM
    I enjoy the grind. Black armory is continuing the trend of favoring more hobbyist play than casual. I like this trend and hope it continues. I enjoy that I have stuff to chase that won't be done in a matter of hours, And I'm hopeful that Bungie has plans in place to make forges and other yet to be seen activities have lots of replay value. I still have stuff to do from forsaken, So I'm glad they aren't dumping everything on us all at once like with previous DLC's so I still have time to get caught up. How about we start with this?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon