JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/5/2018 8:58:02 PM
Fanboys are the reason why we got a shit D2 in the first place.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Think you’re mistaken. Casuals wanted the game to be easier so bungie allowed for easier exotic obtaibment in D2. Casuals wanted everything to not be so grindy so bungie made a shallow base D2 game with nothing to grind towards. Forsaken is bungie’s response to the people who actually moderately play the game and higher. The grind was good and not tedious at all after forsaken

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Ok, back under the bridge with you little fella.

Posting in language:

• I would say that there are too many people complaining with no [i]realistic[/i] solutions. A lot of people are just whining and crying that they need to grind in an [i][u]rpg[/u][/i].

Posting in language:

• Yeah but when ya grind in other rpgs ya usually get rewarded plus ya get more powerful then there’s destiny 🙄

Posting in language:

• Tri monster Hunter world or final fantasy XIV online you'll see that the reward doesn't come until it comes and then when you get it it's oh so much sweeter because you work for it Not Because you put x amount of time

Posting in language:

• So the point is is that if you was a player can provide constructive criticism and provide examples and heed advice from other companies about how they do their RPG games then that's when Destiny improves. Again too many people complaining with no realistic Solutions. you cannot give excuses to other people you cannot speak for other people you can only speak for yourself and lead by example with giving out good information good informed opinions and facts.

Posting in language:

• Try casuals

Posting in language:

• Not at all, try Activision. Casuals sell copies, without casuals games don't exist. Casuals don't post on forums, go on twitter complaining, casuals just play other games. Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, WW2 where all overly casual and overly team based, it's the new Activision model, sell easy games to play, where you need to play with friends, so people talk each other into buying the game.

Posting in language:

• That is not wholly correct. I've seen [i]many[/i] complain about PVP and want to throw their .99 opinion around and come to know on the tracker, they've only played crucible like 10 times. Both factors [i]are[/i] true. You have casuals [i][u]and[/u][/i] they complain on the forums.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Not at all, try Activision. Casuals sell copies, without casuals games don't exist. Casuals don't post on forums, go on twitter complaining, casuals just play other games. Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, WW2 where all overly casual and overly team based, it's the new Activision model, sell easy games to play, where you need to play with friends, so people talk each other into buying the game.[/quote] If i r not 600 by now..UR A CASUAL AND SHOULD NOT COMMENT ON GAME AND -blam!- IT UP AND MAKE EASY..CAUSE UR LIGHTS TOO LOW TOO PLAY NEWST STUFF...TOO BAD PLAY GAME CASUAL!!!

Posting in language:

• You casual at English brah...

Posting in language:

• 😂

Posting in language:

• [quote] If i r not 600 by now..UR A CASUAL AND SHOULD NOT COMMENT ON GAME AND -blam!- IT UP AND MAKE EASY..CAUSE UR LIGHTS TOO LOW TOO PLAY NEWST STUFF...TOO BAD PLAY GAME CASUAL!!![/quote] What the hell is this supposed to be. Who let the special needs kid post on here?

Posting in language:

• I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious.

Posting in language:

• [quote]If i r not 600 by now..UR A CASUAL AND SHOULD NOT COMMENT ON GAME AND -blam!- IT UP AND MAKE EASY..CAUSE UR LIGHTS TOO LOW TOO PLAY NEWST STUFF...TOO BAD PLAY GAME CASUAL!!![/quote] DESTINY JA!!!!

Posting in language:

• Ja Feel Ja feel

Posting in language:

• Lol wut?

Posting in language:

• [quote]Not at all, try Activision. Casuals sell copies, without casuals games don't exist. Casuals don't post on forums, go on twitter complaining, casuals just play other games. Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, WW2 where all overly casual and overly team based, it's the new Activision model, sell easy games to play, where you need to play with friends, so people talk each other into buying the game.[/quote] Casuals do post on forms when they are forced to make a forums account to play a game. That’s why so many casual players bitch and moan currently and in the past. Perfect example would be the changed nightfall system from vanilla to make it more casual friendly. Casuals cried for months to get that. Casuals currently are crying about Luna’s howl and not forgotten in crucible, and so on. And comparing cod to destiny isn’t at all valid in anyway shape or form. Completely different genre, play style and development. And even if it was comparable of course cod is casual. It’s literally made just so people can play multiplayer mindlessly with a new $60 price tag each year.

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote]Not at all, try Activision. Casuals sell copies, without casuals games don't exist. Casuals don't post on forums, go on twitter complaining, casuals just play other games. Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, WW2 where all overly casual and overly team based, it's the new Activision model, sell easy games to play, where you need to play with friends, so people talk each other into buying the game.[/quote] Casuals do post on forms when they are forced to make a forums account to play a game. That’s why so many casual players bitch and moan currently and in the past. Perfect example would be the changed nightfall system from vanilla to make it more casual friendly. Casuals cried for months to get that. Casuals currently are crying about Luna’s howl and not forgotten in crucible, and so on. And comparing cod to destiny isn’t at all valid in anyway shape or form. Completely different genre, play style and development. And even if it was comparable of course cod is casual. It’s literally made just so people can play multiplayer mindlessly with a new $60 price tag each year.[/quote] UR A CASUAL IF LOWER THEN 600 LIGHT AT THIS POINT..

Posting in language:

• I consider myself a casual and I was at 600 before black armory even came out, your opinion and statement has been invalidated.

Posting in language:

• But seriously, big This. I dont even have a solid fireteam to play with regularly OTZ

Posting in language:

• Edited by zSwabee: 12/6/2018 8:35:01 PM
    Being 600 doesn’t make you not a casual, HES just saying that if you aren’t 600 you are definitely a casual

Posting in language:

• It's the exact same, it's an Activision marketed product with Activision hugely involved in production and game design to sell units.

Posting in language:

• Sharing a publisher is their only similarity. Hardly an excuse to compare them.

Posting in language:

• Kinda ironic the guy slating casuals is in a clan called Casual Chaos. Moron

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon