JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/5/2018 4:40:37 PM
they should have made the first forge event a 580 starting recommended power level, and increase in increments of 5 power levels for the next few enemies with the boss at a 610. This way even a 600 can feel like its doable and its still difficult.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I think it should be 550, because they made prime engrams drop more often up until 550.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Nah it should start at 540. Because I can’t be arsed level-chasing any more.

Posting in language:

• Exactly! Instead of it starting at 615 and jumping the F to 625 on the SECOND tier! I am just shy of 600 and the “recommended” light is 610 so I was thinking: “Hey this will be a challenge but with a good team should be ok. “ Finally got a team where we finished the first round and was like sweet! Only to see skulls of death next to their names and upon death seeing 625!? D : I was like the F?! In Bungie’s own words they said it would be challenging and you would be underleveled BUT that with a cooperating, coordinated team it would be possible and you will earn gear to level up and make it easier. HA! An ad finally dropped a purple and I was like ok cool this should help....oh wait its only light 586!!!! WTF?! -_- Challenge still accepted Bungie but goddamit why would you think this a good idea to start out so high! Maybe the 2nd forge sure but the 1st?? It’s like a brick wall.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon