JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/5/2018 4:35:46 PM
First off, while it is an expansion in the general gaming community term, you can NOT think about it as an expansion in terms of a Bungie DLC. They have straight up said it is not the same type of expansion that they’ve put out in the past. Secondly, it’s $30 for a years worth of content. Not $10 for three DLCs, not $30 for one. It is $30 for one year’s worth of DLC. That’s it. You need to shift your thinking and see it from a different perspective. Thirdly, from what I’ve seen, Black Armory comes packed with secrets for the community to figure out, for those dedicated enough to try. There’s a lot packed in, but only if you care enough to look for it. I don’t have BA nor do I intend to get the Annual Pass until I hit the 610 range (since the cap is raised to 650 for all Forsaken players). Even so, my opinion is that everyone is blowing this way out of proportion. Y’all complain about how you don’t want to do the same things y’all been doing for weeks, but had BA not come out, guess what you’d be doing for the foreseeable future? The same shite y’all been doing for weeks.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon